men! >:(

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 'so called boyfriend' messaged a friend of mine to 'cheer her up' n said she could go to his but she had to wear a skirt n tights for him :mad:

now maybe im overreacting but im PRETTY SURE u DONT txt another girl that when u have a girlfriend , especially one of her mates! :mad:

n he doesnt seem to think he has done anything wrong either , joke or not , its not funny

my 'so called boyfriend' messaged a friend of mine to 'cheer her up' n said she could go to his but she had to wear a skirt n tights for him :mad:

now maybe im overreacting but im PRETTY SURE u DONT txt another girl that when u have a girlfriend , especially one of her mates! :mad:

n he doesnt seem to think he has done anything wrong either , joke or not , its not funny

...Men. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a jerk - I'd chuck him out the nearest window.

what has he done wrong or has he not yet? after all he is trying to cheer her up in his special way ;)

jokes aside your overreacting cos if he is doing it to cheer her up then how can he think he is in the wrong?

why are you not trying to cheer her up? why is she not in the wrong after all she is wearing the skirt not him or is he ? ;)

what has he done wrong or has he not yet? after all he is trying to cheer her up in his special way ;)

jokes aside your overreacting cos if he is doing it to cheer her up then how can he think he is in the wrong?

why are you not trying to cheer her up? why is she not in the wrong after all she is wearing the skirt not him or is he ? ;)

what!?

Not all men are the same ya know ;) lol!

But yeh, that's not good!

yeh i know :)

I dont think its a problem him trying to cheer up a friend of yours but the comment about wearing a skirt and tights is a bit much.

yeh i dont have a problem with him messaging her to cheer her up at all , i WANT him to get on with my friends , its the skirt n tights comment that i have a problem with