men! >:(

BingBlaze n Skyla

Nix, I've said this before: Men are pigs.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Men. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a jerk - I'd chuck him out the nearest window.

Not sure you guys have taken into consideration what type of guy he is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not backing up the male gender, but I'm a guy and I am always joking around, so the skirts n tights comment could be a joke (an inside joke even) and your friend my just see it that way. If you know his the type that just says nasty and dirty crap as jokes I think it should be okay. In some ways I'm like that too - always joking around and having a laugh, it's just a bit of fun, but yeah the skirts n tights comment is pushing boundaries, I wouldn't have said it as a joke but I'm just suggesting he and her might joke around like that. I close friend of mine is always saying to friends that are girls and our girlfriends to give him BJ's before entering his room, we all knows its just fun and games but he does kind of push limits - but at the end of the day, we love him cause we know he would never act on it and his just having a laugh.

Sorry I might of missed it, but how did you find out that he had said it..? And if it was your friend how did she react to it..?. If that was my bloke I'd just say to her .. Your turn gives me a break.?? Doesn't sound to bad in all honesty and you did say you wanted him to like your friends and as you've only been seeing him a short while I think he is just trying to show of and be a lad .??? I wouldn't look

Into it to much and if you trust your friend that you've known longer then it should defo not be an issue..

From Angie, Rico and Mia.. :-)

i have to admit i flirt with my lad mates and im in a long term relationship....4 years plus now :)

i have a friend that i flirt with when i tx and see him, always have but i have known him since i was 16. ive always been flirty with my mates, just who i am, not going to change because i have a boy friend. But there are boundaries and these are NEVER crossed, when i first got with my OH i told him i was a flirty gal, but will tone it down for him lol....god i sound like a right tart ;)

but seriously, depend what his relationship is like with your friend, cause if its not that type i would kick him to the kerb or atleast have words tell him how you feel, he may not of realised he had crossed the boundaries, especially if it was an innocent flirt.

I've been with him for a few months now , it's not that serious tbh but I did want it 2 b now I'm not so sure

Aww thank you x

sounds dodgy to me.....

you have been going out long.... so he definitely shouldn't be saying things like that to your friends that he hardly knows

now's probably a good chance to get it out on the table and if your going to get serious with him, tell him that it is not okay to do that and he should agree

if he doesn't agree be prepared to expect more things like this happening

From your point of view I agree but you should definitely keep in mind it might all be a misunderstanding. Until you've really spoken to him don't start assume all kinds of things. I don't know this guy but I from what I read I don't see how this couldn't be meant as a joke (a misunderstood one nonetheless). How did your girlfriend felt about this?

Now from my point of view, I know many people who in their turn are annoyed by women who always seem to try to seek and assume all kinds of weird things just from the way a text-message has been written (eg: a misunderstood joke). Keep that in mind. If he didn't meant this, he might start thinking you're starting to interfere with his own personal business which will only make the problem worse.

my 'so called boyfriend' messaged a friend of mine to 'cheer her up' n said she could go to his but she had to wear a skirt n tights for him :mad:

now maybe im overreacting but im PRETTY SURE u DONT txt another girl that when u have a girlfriend , especially one of her mates! :mad:

n he doesnt seem to think he has done anything wrong either , joke or not , its not funny

INAPPROPRIATE

I'll back this up as it was me he messaged I don't know him personally and don't talk to him alot either it started with him asking about my split with my bf then he asked what was wrong and I said about needing to find a house etc then he said what he said. Now everyone who knows me knows I am a laid back person and I joke around etc etc but this didn't come across to me like that hence me telling nix. I also told him not to speak to me like that to which he also said was just trying to cheer you up but in future I won't bother. And that was that.

I'll back this up as it was me he messaged I don't know him personally and don't talk to him alot either it started with him asking about my split with my bf then he asked what was wrong and I said about needing to find a house etc then he said what he said. Now everyone who knows me knows I am a laid back person and I joke around etc etc but this didn't come across to me like that hence me telling nix. I also told him not to speak to me like that to which he also said was just trying to cheer you up but in future I won't bother. And that was that.

:grouphug: , im glad u told me , thanks , i'm still trying to work out what to do for the best atm :confused1:

i'll say it.

He's lining up having some fun elsewhere (as well as with you - cos he mihgt get away with it) . thats the cut n thrust. In the long time ago past i have been guilty of such behaviour (and not proud ) . I think you should openly discuss with him - anf in all honesty just do what you know you must. and to echo others thoughts....(and not hitting on you - unless you wear a skirt and tights) you are a very attractive woman and will not struggle to raise interest in "the right man/men".

NB: I was looking around cos there was not enough excitment and wasnt feeling the love; no excuses, my actions were my own at that time. I found the right person for me eventually. But we are all responsable for our part in our relationships. even the bits we choose to blame others for!

If the trust is gone...... bin him.

Regards

Boondog