Look, my husky recalls flawlessly....until...(on lead recall)

Simon&Sophia

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"She didn't set ..."

Yeh, I noticed she isn't too enthused with set when there's all this stuff out here to look at!!

Sasha didn't even blink an eye with your whistling, Kiva - on the other hand - kept trying to figure out what it was, then gave up ....

it might be my accent, but i was saying "sit" :P but youre right - she hates that one when we're on the fields! unless we're approaching another dog... then she'll sit then lie down... then army crawl towards the other dog haha

it might be my accent, but i was saying "sit" :P but youre right - she hates that one when we're on the fields! unless we're approaching another dog... then she'll sit then lie down... then army crawl towards the other dog haha

I love it when bear does that. Reminds me of an oversized cat!

Great vid, does she recall that well when there are other dog walkers coming past you?

I love it when bear does that. Reminds me of an oversized cat!

Great vid, does she recall that well when there are other dog walkers coming past you?

yeah :) Ill try get a video next time. Its when theyre in the distance that we have a little bit of trouble with full recall. She will listen to me in that she wont go steaming straight over. She walks slowly, then sits/lays down and waits until i tell her to go. But she wont come completely back to me lol

Lol. That's much better than bear. Her recall is great everytime until she spots another person and then she's off at top speed to jump all over them. She will NOT come back until she's jumped them (or we've managed to yank the 100ft lead back far enough) !