Easter Photoshoot with the Pack

Taylor Piskorski

[ATTACH=full]42888[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]42889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]42890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]42891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]42892[/ATTACH]

Hey guys! I know I haven't been able to get on much anymore, I still don't have a computer at home! Today we went and had an easter photoshoot with the pack, so here are the pictures :) (the order is Zoey, Cesar, Blaze and Kyrian in the headshots, and L to R in the group shot is Kyrian, Zoey, Cesar and Blaze).

TAYLOR! ! ! *major hugs* I've been wondering how you guys were doing! So glad you could pop on I bet the pics are just stunning :) I know things have been changing here alot LOL bigger and better things everyday :) I miss seeing pics of your gorgeous pack :wub:

There we go! The group picture left to right is Kyrian, Zoey, Cesar and Blaze. Headshots are Cesar, Blaze, Kyrian and Zoey. We had these done at Pet Valu, for their Easter charity drive. $10 of each picture went to support Pet Patrol Pet Rescue :) Tiffany!!!! How are you hunn? I see you've added a third member to the pack! Kiana has two big brothers now? :P

Tiffany!!!! How are you hunn? I see you've added a third member to the pack! Kiana has two big brothers now? :P

LOL I'm as good as good is getting these day :) Nah just Diesel and he's only 2 months her senior HAHA but you wouldn't know it the way the tart pushes that sweet boy around :rolleyes: It's a long, complicated, kinda sad, and over all boring tale but right now I got two of the best pups I could ask for.

Never mind me dear look at that gorgeous pack! My those boys have grow so well they are just stunning. I remember when they were just pups newly born and watching their growing pics :wub: You must be darned proud. Zoey is stunning as ever and look how sweet Cesar looks as always I just love his face :D LOL it's so good to hear from you miss you dallying about on here :)

• 2 weeks later...