Look what Mr Postman brought me!

Val (Zebedee)

I've had quite a stressful day, am on a 3 day First Aid course with a test on Wednesday to be a qualified First Aider. It's quite an intense course with info overload & had a headache all day, so when I got home, I was feeling pants!

There was a packet with my name on it waiting for me - I hadn't ordered anything (that I could remember!!) so ripped the package open - look what was inside!!

post-9324-0-55477300-1392577547.jpg

Linda aka Valkyries has been up to her usual handy self & made a husky keyring!! And she sent it to me!!!So, with having 1 girl & 2 boys, I have decided to even it up & call HER Loki, in honour or Linda's sibe girl!! :wave1:

:thankyou: SO much for this, it is definitely just what the doctor ordered today!! :thankyou:

post-143-13586027513041_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586027513931_thumb.jpg

thank you everyone - I did a similar First Aid (St John Ambulance) course before but it was about 15 yrs ago! :P Things have changed a little but it doesn't take away from the nerves!! :confused: :eek: :D

ohh you can be our Official First Aider at camp :D

I don't want the kiss of life though :P