isle of man TT only 2 months to this date

CJM258

isle of man tt only 2 months to this date cannot wait going over there for 2 weeks an 3 days just need to pull my finger out an get my bike sorted should be fun as i have fitted 50bhp shot of NOS to it lol;)

i don't know if i've mentioned this before but......... i saved for ages to go to the Isle and got my wish ...... trip over on the ol' basket boats and round the island to have a quick look see before the racing started.... so while i was waiting for the race to start i was sat in a nice grassed dip on the side of the road at the Creg in the sun and then heard the first couple of bikes come round ........ oh I was so comfy and warm in the sun ...... the sound of the engines flying by ........ and yes I woke up for the last couple going past at the end :'( lol lol MUST go back and actually watch next time

have a brilliant time :D

What bike u got? Iv always wanted to go but the wife would not allow me to go to bsb,wsb,moto gp and f1 as well as tt.

i dont at the moment but will be getting another as soon as i can but my last one was an aprilia rsv mille r

P8040092a.jpg

i dont at the moment but will be getting another as soon as i can but my last one was an aprilia rsv mille r

P8040092a.jpg

I was asking the op but thanks for the post. Just sold my ducati 1198 for a ZX6R biggest mistake ever. Not my kind of bike cos of it's old style but love Italian bikes and custom cruisers.

Op must be a amazing rider cos I would never add nos to any bike unless I had a death wish