About To add Rita(female husky) to the family

BLiNK

this will be my first husky, and I'm excited. my son and wife are also very happy about this. and i decided to find a forum for people with a husky in there fam so here i am

included a photo of her that i was sent

welcome to the big family ...she is beautiful

Sorry to hear you were scammed, but when you do get the Siberian, you will absolutely love this breed. Also, we wanted to add, Welcome to this great Forum of Husky Owners. All of us will be ready and waiting for you when you do get your new fur-baby.:doglick:

This crowd here, is ready to help in any way they can...:lovebone:

Husky Lovers in Vermont

:wave1:

thanks, just trying to find one in my area for free or not too pricey thats a female and a puppy

Go online to see if there is a Husky Rescue near you, there could be a puppy or a very young female there. Wishing you all the best in finding your family a new fur member :)

Husky Lovers in Vermont

hi and welcome to the pack,

sorry the puppy turned out to be a scam but im sure you will find a pup closer to you xx