Why is my husky puppy's ear are not up yet?

Seng

It has already been two months and their ears are still not up. I'm kinda disappointing, perhaps thinking that they are not purebred. :(

I will upload pictures when I get the chance. But can anyone explains this at the moment. Also, if you have a husky who ear aren't up, can you post up some pictures? Thank you in advance :)

Edit: PICTURES ARE UP

4 days

7033402275_66d1414dcc_z.jpg

Aprrox 2 weeks(can't remember)

6887308168_95aee4c41c_z.jpg

3weeks

6887308398_6e84212a16_z.jpg

4weeks

7033402473_01df024e6c_z.jpg

On a rare occasion, a Husky's ears will not stand. The breeder I bought Viggo from produced a pup whose ears never went up all the way. I'm thinking it is very rare though. But you know what... I really liked it. Gave him a very unique look. I'd like to see some pictures of your pup... please post.

It's very hard to say, not seeing how they look, or knowing their age. Some don't have their ears stand until perhaps around 12 weeks of age, particularly if they'll have relatively tall ears as adults. Many will also flop or bend as they start losing their puppy teeth and getting their adult teeth...

ive seen two pure bred registered huskies with floppy ears and they where adults im preety sure there's someone on here who has a full grown husky with floppy ears too.

this is a post i did because i wasnt sure there photos in there aswell xx

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/floppy-ears.34339/#post-553329

The kennel I got Orion from had a pup whose ears were up, but then flopped over as he grew older due to a mineral deficiency. Once he got supplemented with more of that mineral (can't remember if it was calcium or something else) he was fine and the ears came back. Taping floppy ears will help them keep up and in position until the cartilage hardens too.

I am by no means an expert but she doesn't look like a husky to me, floppy ears aside. Maybe someone can shed more light on this, and hopefully I'll be wrong on the matter.

Whether she is pureblood or not, she's very pretty!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk.

I thought so too, but doesn't the muzzle grow quite a bit as they age???

It does - but usually by around 8 weeks, it's starting to lengthen a little bit, compared to the breadth. At perhaps 6 weeks, you might find a Labrador and a Siberian with similarly short, broad muzzles, but not so much by 8 weeks...

The last pictures is when the pup was 4weeks..I still need to take a recent picture and upload it.

Ok, she might well be purebred then, but it's really hard to tell - at that age, most puppies' features are very blunt and similar, and have floppy ears, as well!