Going look at this handsome fellow tomorrow...

ICE & SHADOW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, I was playing with this too and figured I'd google "Anagram" - - - if you haven't, enter Anagram into google search!!!

I couldn't think of the word anagram so I actually googled mix up letters in a word to get a new one....and I got Anagram! Ha...old age takes the words...I call it "Sometimers Disease" Sometimes i remember, sometimes I don't.:eek:

I couldn't think of the word anagram so I actually googled mix up letters in a word to get a new one....and I got Anagram! Ha...old age takes the words...I call it "Sometimers Disease" Sometimes i remember, sometimes I don't.:eek:

I call it CRS, now if I could remember what the letters stood for I'd be okay .....

It's night and day with my first attempted rescue...this guy is laid out on the floor and Ice is laid on teh other side the room staring at him lol...

make sure you study the dogs demeanor when you walk him, pet him ect....I've learn with the few I've had and delt with, they are all different lol

Yes my girl now was a rescue..I just got her in January and she turned out great. Definitely true that they are all different, I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully he's alright.. if not then I will just wait until I find one that clicks!

Yes my girl now was a rescue..I just got her in January and she turned out great. Definitely true that they are all different, I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully he's alright.. if not then I will just wait until I find one that clicks!

yea, don't rush it...

So have you decided on the name yet? :P maybe choose something that associates with "ice" :P Like, for example, Alaska or Siku (Inuit word for "ice")

hopefully this weekend we will have something...he may break out of his shell some more and see his true personality....he has been at the shelter since 3/16...so he isnt use to this yet...plus my wife has not got to see him since the shelter visit...

hopefully this weekend we will have something...he may break out of his shell some more and see his true personality....he has been at the shelter since 3/16...so he isnt use to this yet...plus my wife has not got to see him since the shelter visit...

remember to tell us what's your choice so that the mods can change your forum name ;)