Kech

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully it's just the back cushion. Silver lining it wasn't the arms of the chair. It's amazing what a husky can do in a short period of time.

It's funny you should say that cause the left arm on the couch next to it has been hollowed out by her. We have something covering it for now...

Oh no! Can u sew it back up? May not look great but better than nothing!

The top of the cushions have been sewed several times over. It looks OK with a throw blanket over it, but think it's time for a new couch... I wanted to see how she would act if I kept the crate door open, but as you can tell it didn't go too well. I'll try again after her teenage stage passes...

The top of the cushions have been sewed several times over. It looks OK with a throw blanket over it, but think it's time for a new couch... I wanted to see how she would act if I kept the crate door open, but as you can tell it didn't go too well. I'll try again after her teenage stage passes...

Yes, I think that's probably your best bet!

Brooke my staff chewed the sofa more times than I could count, it looked awful but until she'd grown out if it there wasn't much point replacing it so I just sewed it back up. A lot!

I leave for work at 0545 and my wife gets up at 0645 ( just 1 hour). This is what she saw when she got up Tuesday morning..... Need I say more!!:confused:[ATTACH=full]44263[/ATTACH]

oh... yes been there....:(