We've got an announcement :)

HuskyMom09

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww so adorable, I like the open face.

My newest husky has an open face I wanted that as my other 2 have markings around their eyes. That's why it had to be her :)

The open face is really going against this one...only for how judges usually react to 'different'. But we have to wait to see what the other mommy delivers before we can make any solid decisions. She is a cutie pie though

• 2 weeks later...

The 4 week update pics came in. Have decided not to get her, her face is lacking markings and now her color seems to be headed toward dilute. She's awfully cute and will make someone a wonderful companion :)

[ATTACH=full]47297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47300[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47304[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47307[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47308[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47309[/ATTACH]

Aww love to photos, will you sell one:p?

aww too bad, that's okay you'll get the right pup soon :) has the other female delivered her pups yet?

Not yet, just talked to the breeder today and she said Starry is getting big and pregnant looking! My deposit has been moved to her litter and I still get pick female :) Paws crossed she is carrying my girl!

Okay, so happy for you.

Yeah, sorry I'm not the breeder of this litter :( Susan always has a waiting list but I'd be happy to share info she's got wonderful dogs and all of her health and genetic clearances. This girl we are getting will be the foundation female to our kennel and providing Denali is developing the way I think he is he's our foundation dog.

Yeah, sorry I'm not the breeder of this litter :( Susan always has a waiting list but I'd be happy to share info she's got wonderful dogs and all of her health and genetic clearances. This girl we are getting will be the foundation female to our kennel and providing Denali is developing the way I think he is he's our foundation dog.

Yes please do that for me, if you will.

Not yet, just talked to the breeder today and she said Starry is getting big and pregnant looking! My deposit has been moved to her litter and I still get pick female :) Paws crossed she is carrying my girl!

wooo excited! Good luck ;)