Husky-Owners.Com; 2012 Yearbook

Removed #1

Alrightie...Husky-Owners.com 2012 yearbook. Putting it together is the easy part, finding contributors, picking a theme, editing, and making sure that everyone who'd like to be included is included actually is takes a bit more doing. Last years we had to go all secret squirrel so that Sarah could be surprised. This year we can work on things out in the open, which hopefully means that people who would have liked to get involved with last years book, can get involved in this years.

I have a few things in mind already for this years but the first thing we need is: A theme.

Also this year I'd like to know if anyone is interested in helping out. Photoshop help, editing/proof

reading, writing, comment gathering, etc, the potential to do list is long. If there's something you'd like to contribute then...chances are I can find a way to suck up your time for this.

I'm planning on using googledocs so that we can collaborate on things and actually see what's being talked about and what's going where for a good portion of things. Gotsta work out a few templates and figure out if they'll work there or not. Not sure yet. Anywho, anyone wanting to help out...this is the place to sign your life away...errr...volunteer.

I may be busy but leave the comment gathering to me :) if I'm the right person to do the job, that is.. :P and I would LOVE to lend a hand to Elyse in writing, but since I don't attend any of our forum's meet ups guess I'll just lend a helping hand rather than writing it all by myself x)

Marc is it possible to have a small forum for this so that all the threads are in the same spot. While we're waiting on the results there are a few othe things we can start getting underway and it might help w/organization to have all the threads in the same general area?