slimy cheating scumbags!

Im sure someones cheating on the competition storm is in.

My mum was watching the voting and it was going up second by second.

One minute they were behind me, the next they are over 100 ahead!

Its done on ip addresses, im wondering if someone techy would be able to fix their ip address so they could vote repeatedly. Is that even possible? (im not asking for someone to do it btw, im a honest person and I want to win fair and square) I just think its unfair someone has to cheat. :(

link to the category

http://www.giveyourdogabone.co.uk/gallery/loveable/

storm is currently 3rd :(

what do you lot think?

(p.s. please vote for Storm ;) )

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.... It's either they're cheating or they have a sea of people right behind them ready to vote at the same time each day :) There's also a chance that instead of politely asking people to vote for their dog they threaten them by using a gun or something :rolleyes: what am I trying to say is: it's too vague to tell is this person cheating or not :) they might just have a whole town supporting them, who knows? x)

anyways don't you worry Lou.. You, too, have a sea of people right behind your back ;) I'm voting every day hopefully that would help Storm regain his number-one spot

Hmm.... It's either they're cheating or they have a sea of people right behind them ready to vote at the same time each day :) There's also a chance that instead of politely asking people to vote for their dog they threaten them by using a gun or something :rolleyes: what am I trying to say is: it's too vague to tell is this person cheating or not :) they might just have a whole town supporting them, who knows? x)

anyways don't you worry Lou.. You, too, have a sea of people right behind your back ;) I'm voting every day hopefully that would help Storm regain his number-one spot

thanks for the confidence Liv, its rock bottom atm.

theres 6000 members on here, if only they all voted every day :(

thanks for the confidence Liv, its rock bottom atm.

theres 6000 members on here, if only they all voted every day :(

btw storm's not third.. He's in second place ;) the battle starts now :hehe: would share the link to my friends and bribe them with strawberry candy to earn more votes hehee

Email the company ,say uve been watching the voting n wonder if they could look into it as for you something doesn't seem right ? N see what they say?

yeah I have and we shall see. but i did email them twice about people not being able to vote coz of their ip addresses and they didnt reply :confused:

That doesn't sound right I agree. However there are plenty of us here who vote for storm and are willing to support you (I admit I dont vote daily because I forget but i have voted regularly and will continue to do so until it closes in may??? ). Hopefully that will be enough x

Voted. 2nd place 226 votes behind 1st place.

Have you seen this 'wooly' husky *way* further down the list? http://www.giveyourdogabone.co.uk/gallery/57248744/ - he looks quite nice also.

Some other people's idea of a cute dog really needs questioning - man some of them are fugly! :eek:

Voted. 2nd place 226 votes behind 1st place.

Have you seen this 'wooly' husky *way* further down the list? http://www.giveyourdogabone.co.uk/gallery/57248744/ - he looks quite nice also.

Some other people's idea of a cute dog really needs questioning - man some of them are fugly! :eek:

yeah but yesterday they were 50 odd behind me! how they can get that many votes that fast is beyond me

and lol yeah.