Eggs??

Lavs

Is a hard boiled egg ok for a puppy to eat? I'd like to find healthy treat options that are easy for her to digest because she can't have traditional treats as they worsen her colitis.

Hard boiled or raw egg? Which is better?

Is a hard boiled egg ok for a puppy to eat? I'd like to find healthy treat options that are easy for her to digest because she can't have traditional treats as they worsen her colitis.

Hard boiled or raw egg? Which is better?

Either is fine!:D

I give mine one each once a week raw, but occasionally will put a hard boiled in their dinner. Apparently, any more than once a week can give them constipation though.

Egg is natural - trust it!;)

Giving them hard boiled in the shell can be rather amusing, and give them something to do, figuring out how to get at the treat! It's quite fun, watching them figure out how to peel it - I usually crack it to get things started, at least at first!

cool i have them each half a hard boiled with no yolk, Sonoma devoured it, Hammer hada hard time with it bc i guess it was slippy lol then when he dropped it Sonoma swooped in and pulled the egg robbery haha it was too great.