Off leash

Sanka

lead still attached to his collar but trailing behind him, so should he bolt I have half a chance of grabbing his lead, when called to recall he comes but runs straight past me, so the leads left on as a last chance to grab him.

when on the beach we have a 100foot lead that we got off ebay, its great as in its easy to get within 100 feet of him should and when he runs plus the drag of the lead on wet sand is very hard to pull so wears him out well quick.

if it was fully secure then i wouldnt bother leaving his lead on. 100 foot lead is brilliant but gets tangled up easyily

I've never had them tangle up , ur brave I'll give u that , I have let skyla off b4 but wouldn't do it now , if ur gonna leave his lead on imo 15ft probably isn't long enough for u 2 b able 2 grab if he bolts off ,specially if he's that far away from you in ur pic when he does it

not brave just irresponsible, he has escaped from the garden a couple of times but never gone far, as soon as he sees a person he stops at them for a fuss :)

the secret is to have a none husky as a mate, we have a springer and where ever the spaniel goes he is sure to follow.

good thing living in a village, should he run then theres little danger for him as in theres a lack of cars about, more of what can he endanger. the only thing that has caught his attention so far is a rabbit, yes he did catch it and kill it.

Oh boy oh boy is it wabbit season. At Bedfont the bunnies know that dogs are on lead around the park and just s-l-o-w=l=y hop away and even stop to have a nom of some tasty morsal on the way. One day a wabbit is so gonna get it if my my boys have any say in the matter.

Oh boy oh boy is it wabbit season. At Bedfont the bunnies know that dogs are on lead around the park and just s-l-o-w=l=y hop away and even stop to have a nom of some tasty morsal on the way. One day a wabbit is so gonna get it if my my boys have any say in the matter.

just make sure you have the camera with you