VERY LARGE ALASKAN HUSKY/MAL ?

EllyDee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a picture of Alf and a Malamute, both aged at 9 months when picture was taken huge size difference. Alf also digs the carpet before laying down. why is this?? Hes also very good off the lead, people i see out when running or walking with Alf always comment that they are notoriously bad off lead is there truth in this. sorry sound so naive but hes my first

post-7388-13586032134751_thumb.jpg

I'm taking care of a sick family members dog.. he is MASSIVE.. They had adopted him a while ago and had a turn for the worse with their health :( So I told her I would take care of him. Not even she or the shelter were too sure of what he was. I'm gonna upload some photos and maybe you guys could help me determine his mix? He weights about 95 pounds and he has the biggest head I have ever seen in my life :P His coat is even shorter than Na'vi's and she is a pure Siberian Husky..Is he just a very big Sibe? Any input would be great because I'm stumped!

[ATTACH]44966[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44967[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44968[/ATTACH]

hi ...hes lovley...well i had "marley" at vets today for his booster jabs and yearly check up and he weighs 41.2 kilos ...but hes not fat ......so he may be just big like him ..x:)

Wow what great photos! The photo Michelle posted looks much like mine. The big head and thick neck is what hes got.

Alf is so cute omg he looks like a teddy bear and what a big size difference! That's nuts!

Also Gus in the second photo reminds me of mine too!

:thankyou:

[ATTACH=full]45601[/ATTACH]Heres a picture of Alf and a Malamute, both aged at 9 months when picture was taken huge size difference. Alf also digs the carpet before laying down. why is this?? Hes also very good off the lead, people i see out when running or walking with Alf always comment that they are notoriously bad off lead is there truth in this. sorry sound so naive but hes my first

That looks suspiciously like Virginia Water! Some of us are meeting there on 20th May (hopefully!) - fancy coming along? There are some other meets coming soon - Marlow this weekend (ok, very soon!) and Denham (date tba). I can point you to the relevant threads if you are interested