HELP MOUNTAIN BIKE!

Rocky0865

hi, i bought a new mountain bike from ebay and turns out one of the pedal crank is broken (left one) its a square fit and the cranks sides are so worn they're almost round, I really like this bike but the problem is i cant find a spare ANYWERE (iv been looking for 3 hours) so if any one has any idea were i can get spare parts for bikes please share

P.S.

i know i can get different cranks but i dont want the cranks to be different on each sides cause then it looks silly, and btw these cranks look really nice (they're wide :D )

If you look at the crank on the other side, there should be a part number on it (you might have to take the assembly apart.). If you know the model number of the bike, as well as the brand, you might be able to look on the manufacturer's site.

i would pay anything for one of them, i dont know if you get it but sometimes i get this pedantic feeling that i want exectly THAT one not some other one because THAT one was meant for THAT bike :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It looks like 'Lasco' could be the name of the crank manufacturer and the 'CF-30' could be the model number. A quick google search didn't turn up anything, though..

Try looking again, the numbers may be small.

EDIT: Oh, and I know that feeling. My Dad restores old motorcycles, and he just HAS to have a certain part because its 'OEM' and it originally came with that bike.

Do you know the name/brand of the actual bike and what year it was made? I know with motorcycles, and its probably similar for bikes, that parts aren't sold anymore when the bike is old. It's also possible that 'Lasco' might be a third-party part, so that would make it harder to find as well.

Do you know the name/brand of the actual bike and what year it was made? I know with motorcycles, and its probably similar for bikes, that parts aren't sold anymore when the bike is old. It's also possible that 'Lasco' might be a third-party part, so that would make it harder to find as well.

its only about 1 year old and as ive been looking throught the internet ive found out its quite well known :?

Hi, I don't know if this is any help but I googled, lasco left crank and found this

http://roadbikecomponents.net/type/Lasco_Brand/Cranksets-Bottom-Brackets_56195

They seem to sell lasco crank sets

Sent from the Running Wild Pack

Thanks for looking aswell but those are also bmx cranks as they only have one gear :)

Thanks for looking aswell but those are also bmx cranks as they only have one gear :)

Sorry about that, the only mtb one I could find is this

http://factory.dhgate.com/bicycle-crank-chainwheel/lasco-fm682a-alloy-steel-bicycle-crank-and-chain-wheel-p45994258.html

All the others I found were single speed:confused:

Sorry about that, the only mtb one I could find is this

http://factory.dhgate.com/bicycle-crank-chainwheel/lasco-fm682a-alloy-steel-bicycle-crank-and-chain-wheel-p45994258.html

All the others I found were single speed:confused:

hahahaha close, but this one has a star crank and i need a square one :))

thanks alot you've been loads of help aswell :)