MotoGP Qatar race today 16:45 BST

Val (Zebedee)

wow its all really silent in here LOL

it was a really good race for many different reasons but even after 2 laps it showed that pace is really gonna be an issue yet again this year. loved the fact that the bbc pretty much ignored the front three and showed the great yamaha battle of which cal won and he will really show how great he is this year after a medicore season last time. happy to see non stop moaner (stoner) loose with his £1m+ bike :pingu:.

it was a good race BUT without the yamaha battle its still back to the old yawn. the sport just isn't hitting them levels anymore that i used to love about moto gp even with the new 1000's gonna give it 2-4 more races other wise i will leave moto gp this season and just watch bsb,sbk and superstock which are all far more intersting.

don't know about anyone else but im really missing super sic i really loved watching him so much and he added the missing link in this section of the sport instead of the boring racers we have now.