Siberian Husky Facebook Group

knwilk44

So, for those members here who have a Facebook profile and would like to be a part of a Facebook group all about Siberian Huskies, I have created a group and would like to really expand it and get people involved from all around the world and become the most popular Facebook group for huskies out there. Here is the link:

5.02 - Advertising of websites in direct competition with husky-owners.com is not allowed. You may refer to such site in answer to questions etc, however direct advertising of any kind is not allowed.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, for those members here who have a Facebook profile and would like to be a part of a Facebook group all about Siberian Huskies, I have created a group and would like to really expand it and get people involved from all around the world and become the most popular Facebook group for huskies out there. Here is the link:

5.02 - Advertising of websites in direct competition with husky-owners.com is not allowed. You may refer to such site in answer to questions etc, however direct advertising of any kind is not allowed.

ive requested to join. there are loads on facebook btw. loads.

removed

these groups take people away from the forum - people all go to facebook and chat in there and this reduces the content that is posted on the forum whch in turn means not as much advice given / received. It also forms the cliques that people are always talking about

I've seen this increasing lately with more of these groups cropping up and a lot of backstabbing / bitching going on so we're not advocating it on here

I agree. I mostly use my phone as well. If you're going to have this site, at least make it available to people on their mobile devices.

it is. however my phone is not good enough to support the new forum software.

if you have an android phone then its fine.

I agree. I mostly use my phone as well. If you're going to have this site, at least make it available to people on their mobile devices.

*edited due to breaking forum rules - pm sent*

Do you mean this forum? It is available on mobile devices?

I can't access the site from my phone, either. I understand you can access it from android phones, but not everyone has those phones so it's not fair to punish me for making a group that is readily available for everyone, regardless of their mobile device.

It is availble in any browser, including a mobile browser.

Its also availble on tapatalk and forumrunner which can be used on iphone, ipad, android, blackberry & chromium.

iphone/ipad = 23.9% of worldwide phones

Android = 50.9% of worldwide phones

Blackberry = 8.8% of worldwide phones

Them alone cover 83.6% of every single person on the planet who owns a phone. Therefore the next time you decide to be a smart arse about a site which is the most successfull husky forum on the net that people have put a lot of hard work into, please do it elsewhere.

As for the facebook groups. They are DIRECT competition with the site. Why on earth would we let them be advertised here? Its like walking into Tesco with an Asda advertising banner .... Its not rocketscience

I can't access the site from my phone, either. I understand you can access it from android phones, but not everyone has those phones so it's not fair to punish me for making a group that is readily available for everyone, regardless of their mobile device.

I'm not - i'm ensuring the rules of this forum are followed that's all.

You don't have to have an android phone to access Husky Owners though

Unless you have a smart phone you can't access the forums. It's been not only my experience, but several others as well.

OK lets put this another way .... You have been a member 2 mins and you are pulling the site to bits. If you do like it go away and use something else or I will force you to do so.

Besides anything else ... We set up an internet site not a mobile site. We make it available to some mobiles through convenience not because we have to do so.