Siberian Husky Facebook Group

knwilk44

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have a smart phone you can't access the forums. It's been not only my experience, but several others as well.

Any Phone you can access Facebook with you can access this forum either through the same browser you access facebook with or via the Tapatalk or forumrunner apps.

We as a forum have had too much experience of cliques being formed on facebook.

these then very nearly TORE THIS FORUM APART.

The forum is available to you 24/7 for most members unless they have an older phone.

then they need to use a PC or Tablet.

In which case you still do NOT need to go to a facebook page.

A Husky-Owners facebook page is superfluous, i.e. NOT NEEDED.

i agree with the recommendations - it's not taking members away from here - it's taking posts etc away from here - someone will post a question in a fb group for example and get answers - a different person may also benefit from the answers given but as they're not in the group on fb they won't know about it but also may not want to post the question on here - so we're not reaching out and helping as many people if you get my meaning?

I have to agree completely!!! I've posted a link back to this site on my Facebook group, so if anything it's bringing MORE people here! Makes no sense not to allow something like that but I see that Americans' rights are being violated and I don't think you guys are higher than the U.S. Constitution so please just be careful violating people's rights....it can lead to a big legal battle sometimes.

I have to agree completely!!! I've posted a link back to this site on my Facebook group, so if anything it's bringing MORE people here! Makes no sense not to allow something like that but I see that Americans' rights are being violated and I don't think you guys are higher than the U.S. Constitution so please just be careful violating people's rights....it can lead to a big legal battle sometimes.

Actually its advertising rules, and Im in the UK .... not very clever are you?

what!!!

LMFAO

thread closed

You breached my rights by not adhering to the terms and conditions you signed up to. I believe that would be breach of contract, and thats in the US and UK.

PS, banned.