Hi from west midlands

Kimmy_87

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi yeah I've gone out and brought everything well I think everything lol I've got one pic of him I can upload but hes in his kennel at Birmingham dog home looking forward to getting to no u all xx

ohh don't forget to pin yourself on the member map at the top of the page xx

welcome having a rescue dog is very rewarding we have had our rescue dog foe just over a week now and he is just starting to settle in and play a bit also staring to eat properly the best advise we received from here was to just take your time with him and let him settle in his own time, don't stress yourself out about things as he will pick up on it

there are so many rescue dogs on here its great to give an abandoned dog a new home,enjoy your new life

:welcome5::welcome::welcome5:

Congratulations on your soon to be new family member, thank you so much for doing a rescue.

You couldn't have found a better group of Siberian lovers to answer any questions that may come up. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new fur baby. All the best.

Husky Lovers in Vermont:rofl:

Yep its hard we had pick of the litter and watched the birth lol and only picked the name when she was 6weeks when we brought her home shes 16 weeks on the 11th and growing fast the best advice i can give it plenty of toys (teddys are best) and dont let them sleep in your bed ours wont sleep unless shes on the bed lol

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ygodrr

BcaBanner2.jpg

Thanks Dale.

He's name at the moment is wolfy but I don't really like that I was thinking Marley but I'm not sure it's so hard to pick a name xx

Marley is a lovely name, but remember most huskies live up to their name so be careful LOL welcome to the forum, BIG thanks for choosing to rescue :up: you might want to prepare for some behavioral/mental issues since you don't know this baby's background story, but I bet it's nothing you can't handle ;) feel free to ask us aaaaanything you're worried about :D and keep an eye on those meet ups, socialization is important ;)

He was taken in wiv his brother and as I asked to see the one I'm having out his kennel as he walked past his brother he started to jump at his cage wish I could have both of them no Stoke not too far either when he's had all his injections I would love to meet up wiv fellow husky owners xx