Race 3 - China - King/Queen Bets

Dave

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will have to change the way this is done for the next race, I am not happy how you all changed your bets at all its not sport you try doing that at paddy power :( come on play fair.

make a date before and practice laps or your out of time to bet and no changing it after a bet is placed :mad:

Will have to change the way this is done for the next race, I am not happy how you all changed your bets at all its not sport you try doing that at paddy power :( come on play fair.

make a date before and practice laps or your out of time to bet and no changing it after a bet is placed :mad:

All bets were changed before the first session of Friday practice mate?

I'm a little confused, do you think it should be that once you have replied with your bet you cannot change it, even if it's days before free practice?

All bets were changed before the first session of Friday practice mate?

I'm a little confused, do you think it should be that once you have replied with your bet you cannot change it, even if it's days before free practice?

If I had placed my bet on Monday like I did I think then not come back to it like the rest of you did I could well of not had chance to change it jad I picked Hamilton to be pole like some of you did ( does that make sense ? )

Anyway only way I can see of doing it is not placing bets till just before Friday practice in case anything happens and I either don't know or don't get chance to change it...........

My head hurts now :headbang:

If I had placed my bet on Monday like I did I think then not come back to it like the rest of you did I could well of not had chance to change it jad I picked Hamilton to be pole like some of you did ( does that make sense ? )

Anyway only way I can see of doing it is not placing bets till just before Friday practice in case anything happens and I either don't know or don't get chance to change it...........

My head hurts now :headbang:

Ah, now I see, because we all revisited the thread but you didn't we had the inside information from madmonk and changed our bets.

It does make sense now :up:

We should probably make this thread for bets only (no news) and it is up to each of us to check the news, need to keep this as ligh hearted and fun as possible :D

If so then the correct bets are:

Race

Chinese

Pole Position

Rosberg

Podium & Stops

1st – Rosberg – 2 Stops

2nd – Button – 3 Stops

3rd – Hamilton – 3 stops

Safety Car + Lap

No

Last Place