Best Treats for sibe puppies?

LittleLuka

I will be getting my sibe puppy in about two weeks and after much research learned that sibes respond very well to praise during training. Most trainers recommend treats and since yall have so much experience I was wondering if there were any particular brand of treats that you recommend for puppy age. If not, any other type of foods (ex. bananas) that would work?

Small cubes of cheese, but not too many. Carrots, the baby carrots are what we use. We also use small dog biscuits.

factory-made dog biscuits may cause obesity (says a training video in Youtube) so I'd prefer bits of fruits and veggies :) bananas, apples (apples with no seed please apple seeds are dangerous food for dogs) and carrots are some good ones. Cheese is a very good treat that claimed the "high-value treat" position in my pack but remember not to give them too often as they contain too much fat :)

mine love:

F4D little stars treats, they are tiny but smell quite strong so the dogs go mad for them, they will do anything for them! No additives or colours

Coachies, again, tiny treats & only 1 calorie per treat. again, no additives and only natural colourings

Cheese - but we dont use much as its quite fatty!

Ham

Hot dog sausages, the ones you get in a tin, boil em up and they smell strong, cut em up as small as you want

carrots

apple (but not the core)

When we were training Echo, we would cook her special meat treats.

There are only two of us, so we would buy packages of meats that had

3 things of meat instead of two. We would cook hers plain (I don't feed

her raw meat) and chop it up into small cubes, and use that for training.

We would keep what we didn't use in the fridge and it would last a few days.

I also used cheese on occasion. We also buy her cookies from the PETCO

cookie bar, and Ol'Roy Chicken Sticks, just as cheap and occasional treats.

Echo loves lots of different kinds of fruits an veggies as well.

Good luck :3