Hi from Mississippi

LittleLuka

Hi! I'm soon to be a owner of my first husky, Luka. (or rather he's going to own me) ;)

I've always wanted a husky as a child but just now became available to accept the responsibility that comes along with having one. I'm super excited I found this blog and can have some of my questions answered! I pick up Luka the 26th of this month and I can't wait! Luckily, the breeder supplies me with pictures every week as he grows.

Caption on above picture ... "You think you're gonna do what with me!?!?!?!"

Hi Alex and Luka and Welcome to the best HUSKY forum you're ever going to find anywhere!

Since we're 6,200 strong and scattered across 60+ countries around the world, some of the questions and answers are going to depend on where you live. It helps us a lot if you fill out the location item in the profile ( er, somewhere in Mississippi?? My brother lives over in Sumrall ) and also pin yourself to the member map at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/

Again, ask whatever you want, we have a great group of people here pretty much 24/7 and we'll try to answer just about anything you want to ask.

And as if by magic, here I am ;)

The signature area is limited in size so as not to end up with signatures that take over the topics. You would need to resize the image if it is being cropped off at the bottom as it must be too large.