My twist on "before you ask..."

ICE & SHADOW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i know! my parents bred samoyeds, and we rescued them and i adored them, such hard work but just adored them! as soon as i was financially able i bought / rescued a pup husky who wasnt getting what it needed and sadly he had to be pts and he was my baby! then after a relationship breakdown i moved and once i was set up again maya came along! like she was meant to be as she was given to me, again another rescue. and so i'm just sitting waiting for the next one to come along lol i dont think it'll be long

so annoying isnt it!! the funniest comment i had one day was when i used a tiny bit of pink food dye (dont worry people i wasnt cruel lol) and maya has a natural mohawk! so i used a tiny bit to do the tips of her mohawk! and this woman asked me IF IT WAS NATURAL!!!!, of course i replied yes her dads a pink poodle LOL some people eh

:doglaugh:

Lol! I have been asked if I wanted to breed Echo.

WTF is wrong with people?

I love it! It is amazing that in one form or another,

I have been asked almost all of those questions that

you answered!

I especially love the off-lead one. My crazy neighbor always tries

to guilt me because she lets her dog off lead.

Lol! I have been asked if I wanted to breed Echo.

WTF is wrong with people?

I love it! It is amazing that in one form or another,

I have been asked almost all of those questions that

you answered!

I especially love the off-lead one. My crazy neighbor always tries

to guilt me because she lets her dog off lead.

We got that one before too, Kayla. We (my wife and I) were shopping, and as usual, we took Czar Demon with us when this truck that passed by where we were walking him to let him out and use the "facilities" , and was just putting him back in the car when the truck had already turned around and came almost to a screeching halt, door open while his truck rocked from the jolting stop asked me if I were interested in breeding Czar Demon. I didn't know what to expect from his approach except maybe get ready for a fight the way he came up on us like that, but it turned out he wanted to breed Czar with his female Husky when she became of age :confused:. We told him he has a neuter appointment (which he really didn't) and let it go at that, and then I stayed by the car until he drove off, he seemed as though he could've wanted to steal Czar Demon. Some people, huh

snap everyone wants my poor maya (although spayed now) but even people with non huskies would ask!! I know a lot of dog walking friends who let theirs off lead, (non huskys) and they keep inviting me along but how can i when maya cant go off the lead? its not fair!. but they just dont get it, i have so many comments about how i should trust her etc. I trust her with my life but not off the lead lol no chance!

We got that one before too, Kayla. We (my wife and I) were shopping, and as usual, we took Czar Demon with us when this truck that passed by where we were walking him to let him out and use the "facilities" , and was just putting him back in the car when the truck had already turned around and came almost to a screeching halt, door open while his truck rocked from the jolting stop asked me if I were interested in breeding Czar Demon. I didn't know what to expect from his approach except maybe get ready for a fight the way he came up on us like that, but it turned out he wanted to breed Czar with his female Husky when she became of age :confused:. We told him he has a neuter appointment (which he really didn't) and let it go at that, and then I stayed by the car until he drove off, he seemed as though he could've wanted to steal Czar Demon. Some people, huh

Yeah, people are INSANE. It was funny, it was my across-the-street neighbor's grandson that wanted to breed her. He wouldn't ask me himself, he

sent granny over to ask me. I did the same thing "She has an appt for a spay" but, she actually did. :P They were really disappointed, but seriously.

He says he has a husky, but it probably came from a backyard breeder without papers, ect. He probably didn't know what hip/eye checking was

for. Knowing the family, the dog probably doesn't get proper vet visits. I would be the one up all night while she was having the pups, paying for

emergency vet care if she had an issue, and trying to find homes for the pups. EFF THAT! I will never breed dogs. I REALLY appreciate the

people who breed for the continuance of the breed, and with the health of the dogs in mind, but it is not for me! People like him fill me with rage.

He should know how many huskies there are out there that are sitting in kennels waiting for homes :( /endrant

Incase some one did want to put it on a t-shirt, the white would work best...Its a great idea, and if half of y'all wouln't live across the pond, I would have placed an order, but I have no idea how shipping to other countries work lol...

post-2224-0-79515400-1398860095.jpeg

With the Husky Owner logo ( I didn't know if it was copyright or not, so if the owner of the logo doesn't want it on there, please let me know, I will remove it)

post-2224-0-07869600-1398860099.jpeg

post-6277-13586032717618_thumb.jpg

post-6277-13586032765676_thumb.jpg

Yeah, people are INSANE. It was funny, it was my across-the-street neighbor's grandson that wanted to breed her. He wouldn't ask me himself, he

sent granny over to ask me. I did the same thing "She has an appt for a spay" but, she actually did. :P They were really disappointed, but seriously.

He says he has a husky, but it probably came from a backyard breeder without papers, ect. He probably didn't know what hip/eye checking was

for. Knowing the family, the dog probably doesn't get proper vet visits. I would be the one up all night while she was having the pups, paying for

emergency vet care if she had an issue, and trying to find homes for the pups. EFF THAT! I will never breed dogs. I REALLY appreciate the

people who breed for the continuance of the breed, and with the health of the dogs in mind, but it is not for me! People like him fill me with rage.

He should know how many huskies there are out there that are sitting in kennels waiting for homes :( /endrant

Woman round the corner got a husky after seeing Togo as a puppy. She knocked on my door an asked if I would breed Togo with her bitch when the bitch wasn't even old enough. For simplicity I told her he was missing some vital equipment. Which technically is a fib as he has the chemical implant to prevent accidental breeding with my bitches but I didn't want her coming back at a later date. I was so shocked she asked me though!

wow that's why I love humans... they never fail to surprise me!! :confused: I met a man on my afternoon walk that (once heard Diamond is a boy) acted like a lottery winner and said that he wanted to breed Diamond with his female Golden Retriever :eek: some people... That's not even HIS Golden :duh:

I thought of one that may be missing.. The question always asked is " do you have a/ where is your sled?"

My general response is "yes it's in the garage"

We got this one yesterday a few times as well...should have answered where is the snow???