pics of the pack (pic heavy)

BingBlaze n Skyla

aww lovely pics!! Gotta chuckle a bit on the pic where Skyla and Blaze walks together so close to one another.. I actually need 3 seconds to realize I'm looking at two huskies not a walking wool coat :P:p:p:p

lol they dont usually walk like that unless they are both having a pulling moment - when i took that pic we were walking to what i like to call 'cat alley' its basically a row of houses with a row of trees on the other side of the path where all the cats hang out

lol they dont usually walk like that unless they are both having a pulling moment - when i took that pic we were walking to what i like to call 'cat alley' its basically a row of houses with a row of trees on the other side of the path where all the cats hang out

every neighborhood has a "cat alley"?? :confused: I used that alley to train Diamond's "leave it" command :rolleyes: don't worry I had him on leash :up:

Sorry cats, but thank you! thanks to you, Diamond will stop trying to eat you on command now x)

every neighborhood has a "cat alley"?? :confused: I used that alley to train Diamond's "leave it" command :rolleyes: don't worry I had him on leash :up:

Sorry cats, but thank you! thanks to you, Diamond will stop trying to eat you on command now x)

they are usually ok and dont really go after the cats but its the smells n they pull for like 2 minutes till we get to the trees then calm down :)

AAAWWWW Nix they are all looking good.. love those Skyla eyes could get away with murder.. the pics of her eating an ice-cream are classic brain freeze!!!!

she does get away with murder , with me atleast lol :P

Great pics Nix!:clap: Love the one of Skyla and Bings on the couch together(first one).:up: Is he telling her to get off?:lolman:

guarding the house - lazy style lol , barking at people walking past