dog whisperer

hjp75

Took Trooper and Echo to see a dog whisperer yesterday and omg the change was amazing.

My 11yr old son was able to take Echo for a walk without the pulling.

And I was able to walk both dogs together without them pulling my arms out their sockets lol

I will add pics with I get them.

I'm so happy xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you mean Cesar Millan or a different Dog Whisperer? Sorry I feel silly asking. :(

That must be exiting though! It would be a dream for me to have that kind of opportunity! :D Please share more details about it!

since she wrote "a dog whisperer" and not "the dog whisperer" I assume it's not Cesar :) would also be thrilled if she met Cesar himself tho :D

Took Trooper and Echo to see a dog whisperer yesterday and omg the change was amazing.

My 11yr old son was able to take Echo for a walk without the pulling.

And I was able to walk both dogs together without them pulling my arms out their sockets lol

I will add pics with I get them.

I'm so happy xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

I'm happy for you, I know a friend that's a good dog whisper his name is Cesare Millan. I gave you the link below, maybe you would like to read more about him.

http://www.cesarsway.com/

http://www.thefemaledogwhisperer.co.uk/

Her name is Dawn Welsh she lives in Yorkshire, I took the dogs to see her yesterday and she should me how to walk them without them pulling me (the walk your dog with love harnesses worked but the dogs got used to them)

[ATTACH]45871[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45872[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45873[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45874[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45876[/ATTACH]

Dawn real did not think Echo would kiss her lol

[ATTACH]45877[/ATTACH]

My son has not really been able to walk the dogs as they pull him all over the place unless there already knackered lol

We had a great day and Dawn is always at the end of the phone too

Both Trooper and Echo are very hyper and it sounds like they are being strung up when we are trying to get their leads on them but after yesterday no more yay

I took my time getting ready for our walk today and they didn't jump and howl its was great. I managed both dogs on the leads by myself plus simba came off her lead that's never happened with me on my own :)

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

post-5770-1358603256687_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-13586032590281_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-13586032593395_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-13586032593826_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-1358603259458_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-13586032601033_thumb.jpeg

post-5770-13586032601526_thumb.jpeg