Indi's new coat

Liz Jones

As most of you already now we recently went camping :) as indi is long haired if she gets wet then it's a nightmare.. Dan kindly lent me a raincoat on the rainiest of the days and though she got wet underneath saved her coat on the top .., indi can take days to dry if the weather is cold !! So had a search and found this one :) as you can see she's not pressed .. But it's one way to slow them down on a walk !!

post-9015-0-93272200-1398589073_thumb.jp

post-5129-13586032544002_thumb.jpg

post-5129-13586032544531_thumb.jpg

post-5129-13586032545257_thumb.jpg

Bless her, she doesn't look impressed - but it is fantastic :) I understand about not getting dry, Ozzy is not a long haired husky, but if he gets wet in the afternoon, the following morning he will still be damp around the buttocks and I worry about him developing hot spots.

She is a stunning girl :wub:

As most of you already now we recently went camping :) as indi is long haired if she gets wet then it's a nightmare.. Dan kindly lent me a raincoat on the rainiest of the days and though she got wet underneath saved her coat on the top .., indi can take days to dry if the weather is cold !! So had a search and found this one :) as you can see she's not pressed .. But it's one way to slow them down on a walk !!

[ATTACH=full]45850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45852[/ATTACH]

Aww lamb. That's such a " oh mummy what have you done to me!?" look