Hello :)

~Hiro

Hello Husky Owners Forum!

My name is Alex I'm 18 and I have a Beautiful 7 month old Husky.

His name is Hiro, He is Gray-White, Husky owners around me always say he is too fat, I beg to differ! We feed him twice a day, Morning he gets Normal Kibble, afternoon-Evening Special homemade recipes. (Freshchicken,Veggies,Vitamins,MADE FOR HIM nothing added for extra taste)

He Loves to play Hide and seek, Long bike rides, rolling around in the grass, Digging holes getting all dirty. Greets everyone with a highpitched yelp (haha), Loves to lay out where the sun is, knows a few tricks (Sit,Paw,Laydown,Playdead,Speak,cry,Growl.)

I like to focus more on behavior then tricks. Finally after 5 months of cleaning carpets! He learned how to ask to be let out to pee. Behaves like a Angel outside, not much pulling, I try to get him tierd everyday,Lets everyone pet him,Loves to go to RITAS for free dog icecream. Really Dislikes Harnesses. Always Looking for treats and always stalking you just waiting for you to drop something so he can gulp it up.

Hes been through alot! He's eaten so much bad things! Lets see, SOCKS,SHOES,HATS,Toothbrushes,Cables! When you see him grab something you have to act like you didn't notice and catch him off guard or he runs and try's to gulp it down haha!

(We have had to dog proof the whole house, he's been Sock Sober for 3 months)

But Besides that! Hes a Amazing Dog! I wouldn't give him up for the all the money in the world!

Hes Intelligent and very caring. Great Dog!.

Wish to meet other people on here with Huskies. I'm here to ask questions,hangout,Learn. So I can be the best owner I can.

16jfv50.jpg

ruxoc1.jpg

XD! thanks!

I'm From Reading Pennsylvania.

Will do!... gotta Look around for those pics!! new computer!

Well I posted a question in the question side of the forum if any of you can help me out with that.

Please and Thank-you

-Alex and Hiro