Naughty doggies!!

Povodny

I work nights and having woken around one heard my son leave the house. Now our four huskateers are rarely if ever left alone in the house for more than a couple of hours at most. I have three children still living at home, a partner and my daughters bf. Betwen the six of us the ratbags always have company.

SO, in the time it took me to get out of bed, throw some clothes on and walk from my bedroom though the living room and down the stairs to the kitchen ( a small matter of possibly 4 minutes) the little sh*ts have had my handbag off the kitchen table, opened it, ransacked and strewn the entire contents over the floor!

On the up side, no one had left the patio door open. Else I'd have been gathering my stuff from the garden :$

As you say,could have been worse!!.Worse in our case is when,in the middle of the Winter,they all manage to get out into the garden at the same time cos someone left the patio door open!!.They all go crazy,running around like loons,cos they're not allowed out together in the Winter and I'm there trying to clean 16 dirty,muddy paws!! And some people have to think about getting a 2nd husky....!!

As you say,could have been worse!!.Worse in our case is when,in the middle of the Winter,they all manage to get out into the garden at the same time cos someone left the patio door open!!.They all go crazy,running around like loons,cos they're not allowed out together in the Winter and I'm there trying to clean 16 dirty,muddy paws!! And some people have to think about getting a 2nd husky....!!

I have to say Loki is a star, when he comes in from the garden he immediately sits on the towel for his paws to be cleaned

I have to say Loki is a star, when he comes in from the garden he immediately sits on the towel for his paws to be cleaned

Aww,bless him.Ours are pretty good too,they all know they have to have their paws cleaned.Thats just about all I seem to do these days.....!!(and using the Dyson of course!!)