Daily exercise

Bam79

Kai's leg is playing up at the moment so he hasn't had a walk for a couple of weeks, but hes almost back to normal now :D. He usually gets an hour 45- 2 hours of walking, on average.. but has had more than that before ( just walking ). would love to do mushing or something as such with him.. so will try and work on that at one point lol.

It really depends on the weather. In a lovely sunny day Diamond can get more than 2.5 hours of exercise but that's before I enter high school. Now even if the sun is shining so beautifully I can only provide 1-2 hours of exercise per day thanks to the sick amount of homework I gotta finish each day x_x

Kiska's walks really vary, it can be anything from 45 minutes to 3+ hours. When I'm at home (in Kent) I have 2 places I can walk her, one of them is a 45 minute walk and the other is a 1-1/2 hour walk. When I'm at uni in Yorkshire we can do anything from a basic 45 minutes over the field, or we can extend that to an hour to an hour and a half by walking up the path by the field and having a wander around the countryside, or we can go to Westwood and walk for an hour to two hours. There was even one day a couple of weeks ago where we went to the beach for an hour and a half and then came back and walked for another hour or so up the path, and I then walked her through town to my friends house 30 minutes away so she's happy to do any amount really :P All of our walks (except the one through town, but that's more of an A to B walk rather than a dog walk) have areas where Kiska comes off lead. In fact there's fewer places where she needs to be on for most of them, so she's running around for most of those walks too, not literally just walking.

How do you guys have so much time to walk your dog :confused: I'm out of the house 7:30->4:30 but have a break 9->9:30 and 1->2. By time I finish Gym and Eat it's 6-7 so only get an hour before dark

Well I just get up a bit earlier 5 am I am a light sleeper so I get that hour in the morning with them during the weekday and I just wear a led light on my head when it gets dark to walk them during the evening. Don't know how busy you are on the weekends but this is just how I get by with the activities with them.

How do you guys have so much time to walk your dog :confused: I'm out of the house 7:30->4:30 but have a break 9->9:30 and 1->2. By time I finish Gym and Eat it's 6-7 so only get an hour before dark

Well to tell you the truth, I start work at 7:00am and get off for the day at 6:00pm, but you see I work at home, I work for the future business of "M&D Canine Training" and I am a photographer an editor, and a few more. But when I'm not home my friend that lives next door watch's him. The truth is that I haven't seen Cody my husky for 6 MONTHS and I miss him so much:( , down in MO on a business trip. But that's how I do it.

I guess I have to stop being so lazy and start walking Storm before work in the mornings then. It's a shame he doesn't settle well in the kennel at work or i'd bring him with me everyday and walk him 30mins then 1hour during the afternoon and 1hour after work.

^^^^^ Oh :(

Macy gets about 2.5 to 3 hours per day split into 2. We walk to the dog park each time which takes about 30 minutes one way and I let her run around with other dogs for 30 minutes. It seems to satisfy her quite well...:)