New tattoo

Val (Zebedee)

Steve had a tattoo done on his forearm a few weeks back by Nick, the husky camp tattooist - but he wanted one or two little adjustments on it, so we went up there this morning - only he didn't tell me he had booked ME in for a tattoo, one that I have wanted for a while & designed myself!! So there I was, sat in the studio, chatting away about the design I wanted (had already given him the pic in the past) & how it would best be done, etc when he called me through to the studio & said "Right, we'll get started then!" :jawdrop:

I told Nick I wanted Diesel's eyes looking through the skin rip, that is what the tattoo is - Nick then drew it freehand on my back & off we went! Just over an hour later, it was all finished & I was on my way home again!!

See what you think ....

post-9324-0-15332300-1399065659_thumb.jp

Still looks a little raw round the edges, this was about 2 hrs after it was finished

My gorgeous teddy bear Big D will be forever with me now!! :D

post-143-13586033019368_thumb.jpg

thats nice bet it hurt thou

Really surprised it didn't - well, a tiny bit on the right shoulder blade, near the tiger cub, for some reason! I thought when it got my spine, it'd kill, but it just made by breast bone vibrate!! lol And it still isn't bothering me now, forget it's there! :eek:

Really surprised it didn't - well, a tiny bit on the right shoulder blade, near the tiger cub, for some reason! I thought when it got my spine, it'd kill, but it just made by breast bone vibrate!! lol And it still isn't bothering me now, forget it's there! :eek:

then again Nick done it not Pete thats why it didn't hurt, Pete just wanted to hurt me when he did mine:lolman:

That is really neat Val. All that in an hour? Amazing!

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

wow Val love it xxxxxxxxx whats next ????

Haha!! You know me too well!!

I want something to show my love for my city of Liverpool .... I'm thinking of the Liver bird on it's own and as much as I follow Liverpool football club, I don't want people to think it's just the team symbol, so not sure .... a scene of the Liverpool waterfront maybe?? But where to put it!! :rolleyes::D