those of you with multiple dogs

BingBlaze n Skyla

Of the 3 of mine, I love them all in totally different ways! Myshka is the only other female in the house (apart from a lazy Bearded Dragon!) so it's us girls against the world! Kaviq is my Scooby Doo, such a dolt! He makes me laugh SO much, he really is a pork pie short of a picnic, bless him!! But my top dog is D, he has such a warm personality, draws everyone to him whether animal or human & charms the pants off them in seconds!! My only regret is he was 6 1/2 yrs when we rehomed him & not the 2 1/2 yrs we were told, we would have had longer with him, but every day is special with Diesel in it!! ;):P

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of the 3 of mine, I love them all in totally different ways! Myshka is the only other female in the house (apart from a lazy Bearded Dragon!) so it's us girls against the world! Kaviq is my Scooby Doo, such a dolt! He makes me laugh SO much, he really is a pork pie short of a picnic, bless him!! But my top dog is D, he has such a warm personality, draws everyone to him whether animal or human & charms the pants off them in seconds!! My only regret is he was 6 1/2 yrs when we rehomed him & not the 2 1/2 yrs we were told, we would have had longer with him, but every day is special with Diesel in it!! ;):P

never herd you call steve a bearded dragon before lol

I think you do love them all in different ways just because they aren't different, it's not more or less. Like kids!

I adored Akuma, he was my companion and my friend, I think about him and talk about him every day and even just now filling up cos I miss him alot. Kobi hasn't replaced him in my heart, akuma took a piece with him, but kobi the little scamp has wriggled his way in and takes up his own special place.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say that between Neptune and Caroline, Neptune is my favorite. I tell my fiance that, and I know he gets upset, but it is true. I think I have a better bond with Neptune, because we needed to save his life from the moment we got him. So needless to say, he laid a bigger impact on my heart, then Caroline did.

I think with Caroline, she looks at more for as the alpha in the household and believes that she is not allowed to be sweet and lovey dovey like Neptune is. She has a stronger bond with my fiance then she does with me. But that is fine. I rather her listen to me and be a good girl, then go around and act like a total nutcase.

So needless to say, I believe it is normal to pick a favorite, but at the end of the day, you know you love your pups at equal amount!!

i love all my dogs but i think i love jessie that little bit more because of everything we have been through together and because of how she calms my son down lol xx