why don't you listen to your mum grrrr

hjp75

Got a phone call at 3am from my eldest daughters friend saying my DD had passed out in a club so would I go get her...... Yes cause I will....

I jump in the car in my Pjs to go get her, when I get to the club a bouncer meets me "you Abi's mum?" she's laid on the floor covered in vomit and you can see as it don't take a genius to work it out that she has been spiked.

I'm constantly telling her NOT to drink from anyone else's glass NEVER except a drink from anyone unless you have seen it being made and no one else has touched it. Plus if you ever leave your drink NEVER EVER drink it as you don't know if it's been spiked.

The silly girl was drinking from some lads glasses whom she said she knew.... She had served them a few time when she worked in nandos.... So she's didn't really know them.

Not only will she have a bad head in the morning but she will have a naggy mum to grrrr kids.

Sorry had to rant and this is the only place I can sorry xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

:( one thing I never disobeyed my parents on was drinking and drugs (well and smoking). I'm sorry she is learning things the hard way but I'm glad she not only has a mom that cares enough to bail her out but also cares enough to make sure she doesn't forget for a long time. I'm just relieved nothing terrible happened to her it's getting a bit scary out there lately for sure.

At least nothing bad happened to her. It could have been a lot worse, you know! And don't be too hard on her when she wakes up with a hangover, she probably won't be listening to you because of it. Wait until she's better, THEN pounce!

Reminds me of my brother's 20th birthday. He went to his friend's house and got absolutely smashed - he drank so much he's lucky he didn't get alcohol poisoning and go into a coma!!

She's fine bless her, she's been in bed all day with a bad head tho lol

I've been out all day but my other daughter kept an eye on her.

When I got back we had a long chat and she realises how lucky she was/is.

Thankfully she was ill with it cause if not I'm sure she would have had to go to hospital. Better out then in..

I've warned her again about the next time she goes out lol her reply was "I'm not going to town again" lol yer till next weekend lol

Thank you all xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

I'm glad she's ok, my daughters drink got spiked. She'd gone out as per and I'd gone the pictures with her two brothers an my OH. Now this is not bragging but my girl can drink some! Not only that but she can recall every place she's visited and every drink she's had and still be hammered. Personally I'd be asleep after the first three but hey.

Forty minutes before the film ended my phone buzzed. I looked at it an it was a garbled text. That in built mother radar kicked in so I left the film and went out into the foyer to ring her back. She managed to pick up the phone but was so distressed, not like herself. Plus she'd been out less than two hours. I told her to make her way to a public place where I could collect her and went back to tell the boys where I was going. I got to her, picked her up and went back to the cinema car park to wait for the boys to come out, took about ten minutes. At first she was distressed and disorientated but she kept telling me she'd not had more than two glasses of wine. I'd no reason to doubt her as she regales me with the concoctions she has.

In the time it took for the film to finish she'd deteriorated to the point her mouth moved, she could talk although disorientated, but she couldn't get her body to function, then she felt sick. By the time I got her home it took two strapping men to get her out of the car an carry her to the house as she couldn't stand never mind walk and she vomited between the car an front door.

I'm just glad she realised she wasnt right and phoned me while she was still capable.

It's very scarey I'm glad she was ok xxx

My daughter is ok now bless her, but I dread to think what would/could have happened had her mates left her. There was another girl in the club also passed out and her mates and just left her there.

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

It's very scarey I'm glad she was ok xxx

My daughter is ok now bless her, but I dread to think what would/could have happened had her mates left her. There was another girl in the club also passed out and her mates and just left her there.

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

not much of mates imo.

your daughters lucky shes got some good mates

I'm very proud off her friend for staying with her, she even came home in the car with us so she could keep an eye on her and offered to stay the night to look after her.

They've known each other since nursery school.

Thank you I'd do most anything for my babies as I'm sure most mum's would xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

Got a phone call at 3am from my eldest daughters friend saying my DD had passed out in a club so would I go get her...... Yes cause I will....

I jump in the car in my Pjs to go get her, when I get to the club a bouncer meets me "you Abi's mum?" she's laid on the floor covered in vomit and you can see as it don't take a genius to work it out that she has been spiked.

I'm constantly telling her NOT to drink from anyone else's glass NEVER except a drink from anyone unless you have seen it being made and no one else has touched it. Plus if you ever leave your drink NEVER EVER drink it as you don't know if it's been spiked.

The silly girl was drinking from some lads glasses whom she said she knew.... She had served them a few time when she worked in nandos.... So she's didn't really know them.

Not only will she have a bad head in the morning but she will have a naggy mum to grrrr kids.

Sorry had to rant and this is the only place I can sorry xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

I'm sooooo sorry for you, hope she gets better.:( Again so sorry.

Helena,

Your daughter is quite fortunate to have such a great friend!

Just wanted to say that I think it's a good thing that you'll pick up your daughter after a night on the town. I had the same agreement with my kids. Must tell you of a time when son was about 24 years old, out with friends and had been living on his own for a good six years. I thought my trips to provide rides were long since over, but the phone rang at 1:30 a.m. and it was him. "Mom, I need a ride home. We've all been drinking and I'm ready to leave." Needless to say, I made the same trip in my pj's to pick him up and take him home, just thankful that he felt comfortable making that call. I'll do it forever if need be, just to keep them safe.