New husky owner neighbor! =D

mydiamond

A new neighbor moved in from Jakarta with their male 4-month old husky Crollie :D Handsome lad, with stunning blue eyes, jet black coat and some scratch mark-like markings around his eyes :wub: Diamond walked up to him to say "hi" and that was it.. The two boys are officially best friends LOL

I'm kinda concerned about his owner tho.. It seems like they didn't know much about huskies :confused: Letting him off-lead and all.... x_x but still, letting a husky off-lead is never the major problem. There's always this one issue that sits on top of every other issues in dog ownership: BREEDING x_x by that one word only, you guys already knew what am I talking about right :P but this family is open to advices and would gladly listen to others who is considered more experienced, so guess I can point them here and help them learn more about the breed :D told them about the escape artist part (and no off-lead dog part as well) tho.. And judging from their reaction in listening to my speech about the Siberian Houdini breed, won't be that hard to make them realize that "a good dog owner breeds their dog" is a mere myth :)

EDIT: but now since this thread has been written... Should I point them here? :P

If you haven't said anything here that you haven't told them in person, why not?? I think most reasonable people are willing to see themselves when someone else talks about concerns and if they're new owners and listening to you it can't hurt to say that you've already introduced them to us.

Wow how lucky to get a neighbor with a Husky! I remember you said they are somewhat rare where you live. I hope they are open minded and will listen to your advice. If it works out, it looks like Diamond has a new friend too. :D

yes huskies are somewhat rare, but each day this breed is gaining more and more popularity in Indo :confused: actually I was kinda sad because the same thing happened to every newly-imported breeds: BYBs fishing for money! :cry1: