US Midwest Tornadoes

Removed #1

Sunday the midwest had tons of tornadoes (A National Weather Service official said a "month's worth" of tornados were spotted Sunday in Kansas. About 100 homes were damaged in a Wichita mobile home, but no serious injuries or fatalities were reported.)

You can read more here

Really I hope everyone we have in the area is safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers are with ya'll.

Sunday the midwest had tons of tornadoes (A National Weather Service official said a "month's worth" of tornados were spotted Sunday in Kansas. About 100 homes were damaged in a Wichita mobile home, but no serious injuries or fatalities were reported.)

You can read more here

Really I hope everyone we have in the area is safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers are with ya'll.

I have friends that live in that area, I haven't heard from them, so I hope they are doing okay.:(

Tornadoes are scary. One tornado this weekend was on the ground and traveled 250 miles, killing several people and doing $millions in damage.

I worked in Parkersburg, Iowa (eight miles from where I live) when the tornado hit there in 2008 wiping out half of the town. Such devastation as you will never see in your life.........my heart goes out to those communities dealing with the aftermath of these latest tornadoes.