Indi-Dog Comfort Harness Re-design!

Sid_Wolf

Heya guys

Just to let you know that Indi-Dog's Comfort harnesses have had a bit of a make over!

Since I am hopefully going to be working for Xtradog, Alex gave me a harness at the show last weekend for Keyu, and I love it, mainly I love the fact that it doesnt twist around on the dog like longer backed ones do. So after speaking with him more and checking over designs with him, he's given his consent for us to go ahead with this new style harness.

Basically, our old style ones had a strap going from the shoulderblades to about 1/3 - 1/2 way down the back, comfortable, but when the dog's moving about, especially with a lead attached, the harness twists and the ring can end up on the side of the dogs chest etc.

The new design is a cross back design (not to be confused with the working X-back style, these walking harnesses are much shorter), this design means the harness doesnt slip much, if at all, the ring stays sitting around the shoulderblades.

Old design (noticed it has slipped)

post-2315-0-68848600-1399557177_thumb.jp

New design

post-2315-0-94485000-1399557178_thumb.jp

post-2315-0-53867700-1399557221_thumb.jp

the new design also features a 'floating' O ring, i.e the ring is not stitched in one place, it can move from side to side between 2 points, which means even less harness twisting!

plus 2 clips, one on each shoulder (these are curved so dont dig into the dog), which means no more leg lifting to get the harness on, instead just slip the harness over the head, then do up both clips around the dogs chest, great for dogs who dont like having to step into harnesses or dont like having their paws touched (like Keyu)

Please not that we will not be offering front rings on our harnesses, this is per our agreement with Xtradog, and we will not go against that for anybody. Instead we will have Xtradog's t-touch harnesses on the new website.

post-685-13586033753193_thumb.jpg

post-685-13586033754586_thumb.jpg

post-685-13586033755284_thumb.jpg