Just Letting Some Stuff Out :(

Paranormal Wolf

More of me whining then ranting but I just needed to type something and kinda air some feelings. Today has been one of those days I've felt like crying all day. My whole life has been a run of bad luck and the past few months, last month, this month, this week, today has been no exception.

I guess this current stream of bad luck started before Christmas when my car started having issues, those issues turned into rather major and costly issues. The car set in the shop for over 3 months while we waited to get the money to fix it and then waited forever for the repairs to finish. All the while driving our not so great, probably not so road worthy back up car. Then last month on my OH's b-day a car hit us. Didn't do any major damage to the car but still brings about car insurance dealings which are a pain in the arse. The damage on the old back up ended up being more that the value of the car so it has been totaled. They hauled the car off today and I am awaiting my check in the mail.

Well in the mean time of all this hoo-ha we had gotten our other car out of the shop (repair cost has left us practically broke). The check engine light came on a week later, had it checked out and was nothing major. All seemed ok but then last weekend the battery died, had a bad cell. Luckily it was under warranty so got it replaced for free. However today we now have a flat tire so just ugh. It's one thing on top of another.

Add all the car stuff on top of my depression and my OH's on going work drama (never seems to stop). Then trying to not give in and get behind on my school work with finial exams drawing near. My stress level/depression is very high and I just feel like giving up (I know I can't, I never have before and things will pass and new things will come about, yada yada yada). I just feel so drained, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Well cookies to anyone who read this whole thing.

:grouphug: feels good to let some of that off your chest to those who will love and support you doesn't it :) Not much I can offer having been through over year of dealing with insurance/legal issues following a car accident but I can definitely relate; especially with the depression. Not gonna give the same old speech you normally gonna get just gonna say flat out we all have felt the same way at one point in our lives for whatever reasons and we all have punched a hole through the wall the blocked our paths and kept on truckin :) Sorry it's all piling up like that makes it a lot harder to deal with when it's like an anvil instead of a steady stream I think.

nothing much to say, but here's a big hug for you :grouphug: Life is totally mean... I feel like slapping it in the face sometimes :confused: btw the guy that hit your car should be giving you some compensation money right? I mean.. There's no way he/she totaled someone else's car and just drive away.... :(

nothing much to say, but here's a big hug for you :grouphug: Life is totally mean... I feel like slapping it in the face sometimes :confused: btw the guy that hit your car should be giving you some compensation money right? I mean.. There's no way he/she totaled someone else's car and just drive away.... :(

Yeah they had insurance so their insurance company is giving me the value of the car. Which turned out to be more than I thought. Just sucks because now I don't have a back up car. Will be looking for one but won't be for quite a while :/

Yeah they had insurance so their insurance company is giving me the value of the car. Which turned out to be more than I thought. Just sucks because now I don't have a back up car. Will be looking for one but won't be for quite a while :/

well at the very least they DID pay the compensation money :grouphug:

They say when it rains it pours and that has been a true motto in my life lol.

:cookies: Thanks for the Cookie :) Keep your chin up and try not to let things get to you so much, Things WILL get better and the problems with the car will pass, you OH work problems will get sorted, Take deeeeeeeeeeep breaths and lots of husky love will get you though it :grouphug:

More of me whining then ranting but I just needed to type something and kinda air some feelings. Today has been one of those days I've felt like crying all day. My whole life has been a run of bad luck and the past few months, last month, this month, this week, today has been no exception.

I guess this current stream of bad luck started before Christmas when my car started having issues, those issues turned into rather major and costly issues. The car set in the shop for over 3 months while we waited to get the money to fix it and then waited forever for the repairs to finish. All the while driving our not so great, probably not so road worthy back up car. Then last month on my OH's b-day a car hit us. Didn't do any major damage to the car but still brings about car insurance dealings which are a pain in the arse. The damage on the old back up ended up being more that the value of the car so it has been totaled. They hauled the car off today and I am awaiting my check in the mail.

Well in the mean time of all this hoo-ha we had gotten our other car out of the shop (repair cost has left us practically broke). The check engine light came on a week later, had it checked out and was nothing major. All seemed ok but then last weekend the battery died, had a bad cell. Luckily it was under warranty so got it replaced for free. However today we now have a flat tire so just ugh. It's one thing on top of another.

Add all the car stuff on top of my depression and my OH's on going work drama (never seems to stop). Then trying to not give in and get behind on my school work with finial exams drawing near. My stress level/depression is very high and I just feel like giving up (I know I can't, I never have before and things will pass and new things will come about, yada yada yada). I just feel so drained, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Oh gosh Fallon, I'm so sorry, BTDT and no matter how many times someone tells you this it doesn't mean much until you're on the upswing. Given that, I'm going to say it anyway: This too shall pass.

(((((Fallon))))) Hang tough, it will happen.

Are you taking anything for the depression? If not you might want to talk to your doctor about getting something light and temporary. If so, perhaps you need your dosage checked. Everything is worse when you start out depressed so getting that under control goes a long way toward helping conquer the rest.

:grouphug:

Big hugs, Fallon! I know where you're coming from... I've been underemployed for a couple of years now, and I absolutely hate living on the edge as I've had to! I'm working a temporary job at my vet's clinic, but need to find a permanent, full-time job very soon! And of course this is the time where I have a couple of dogs that just happen to need some emergency-type vet care... Sometimes, life really stinks, but I hang on to the hope that things will get better!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. That's what makes this forum such a wonderful place to be! :D

Oh gosh Fallon, I'm so sorry, BTDT and no matter how many times someone tells you this it doesn't mean much until you're on the upswing. Given that, I'm going to say it anyway: This too shall pass.

(((((Fallon))))) Hang tough, it will happen.

Are you taking anything for the depression? If not you might want to talk to your doctor about getting something light and temporary. If so, perhaps you need your dosage checked. Everything is worse when you start out depressed so getting that under control goes a long way toward helping conquer the rest.

:grouphug:

A few years ago I went to a therapist and was put on medication however for some reason I just stopped taking it and stopped going. I'm not 100% sure why I stopped either, probably a mix of no medical insurance, lack of funds, and a notion that it wasn't helping. Hindsight is always 20/20 and looking back I can see that the medication did help even if just a little. I keep saying I'm going to go back and try to get things sorted but never make the appointment. Again not sure why as I know its best (I've studied psychology and the medical field you would think I would make the call lol). I really need to stop saying I'm going to go back to the therapist and actually do it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. That's what makes this forum such a wonderful place to be! :D

A few years ago I went to a therapist and was put on medication however for some reason I just stopped taking it and stopped going. I'm not 100% sure why I stopped either, probably a mix of no medical insurance, lack of funds, and a notion that it wasn't helping. Hindsight is always 20/20 and looking back I can see that the medication did help even if just a little. I keep saying I'm going to go back and try to get things sorted but never make the appointment. Again not sure why as I know its best (I've studied psychology and the medical field you would think I would make the call lol). I really need to stop saying I'm going to go back to the therapist and actually do it.

It's always easier to say it to someone else than do it yourself--I am totally guilty!

Please do think about it though. Honestly, getting the depression under control can make everything else seem a bit less insurmountable.

More of me whining then ranting but I just needed to type something and kinda air some feelings. Today has been one of those days I've felt like crying all day. My whole life has been a run of bad luck and the

:confused: The GOOD thing is you're talking about it and you know what the issues are. :)

It is SO hard to juggle life's problesm alongside school work etc. (I'm living the dream). I had a very similar spate of bad things happening since this time last year. I'm in a different place now and am :D.

We all have our bad times...but they will make you see how good the good times are. Huggles you from me and Raya. x