(Dont view if on a diet lol) I can cook!

MollynDiesel

Got bored at lunch time so decided to run over to the shop buy some eggs for cakes. Came out with eggs, cream, jam, devils food cake mix and chocolate fudge icing and fairy cake mix. This is the end result (i dont cook alot so i think this is pretty good for me lol)

The devils food cake with chocolate fudge icing, nom nom

post-143-0-44609000-1399719968_thumb.jpg

Cake with a chunk taken out of it, scones and fairy cakes with icing and rainbow sprinkles :D

post-2850-0-41033000-1399720944.jpg

post-5371-13586034126089_thumb.jpg

post-5371-13586034126727_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that picture and if I were there the first thing I would want to do is lick the entire perimeter of the plate so that the chocolate icing is all nice and neat.

And I wonder why my husband doesn't like to eat with me in public...

LOL!

My sisters did come home and decide to 'clear up' the icing around the edge...:whistling:

Got bored at lunch time so decided to run over to the shop buy some eggs for cakes. Came out with eggs, cream, jam, devils food cake mix and chocolate fudge icing and fairy cake mix. This is the end result (i dont cook alot so i think this is pretty good for me lol)

The devils food cake with chocolate fudge icing, nom nom

[ATTACH=full]46924[/ATTACH]

Cake with a chunk taken out of it, scones and fairy cakes with icing and rainbow sprinkles :D

[ATTACH=full]46925[/ATTACH]

Wow that's alot, I can't put that down lol lol.:D