(Dont view if on a diet lol) I can cook!

MollynDiesel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh it did that with me a long long time ago LOl were going thru some pic's the other day for my son's 18th birthday next month and 11 years ago I was 10 stone...now after a lot of good life 15 stone...LOLOL

oh it did that with me a long long time ago LOl were going thru some pic's the other day for my son's 18th birthday next month and 11 years ago I was 10 stone...now after a lot of good life 15 stone...LOLOL

my wedding ring is stuck on my finger so I HAVE to diet. but I am going to enjoy my stroopwafels in moderation :D

im on a diet and I didnt heed the warning :(

ive been buying the cake decorating magazine and want to practice loads of things in there but i cant eat them :(

Hi Louise,

If you ever need any questions answered on how it is done on cake decorating or baking or any fillings like butter creams, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache or recipes please feel free to use the In Box and ask any questions. I have been doing this for 20 + years, certified pastry and culinary chef. Sometimes I hate this profession because nobody ever wants to cook or bake for me because I do this as a living, I would be very happy if someone brought me a piece of that chocolate raspberry cake or even a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Food always taste better when someone else makes it and even better when they serve it to you.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

post-8679-0-21163200-1399791706_thumb.jp

post-6713-1358603433684_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586034339914_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586034342953_thumb.jpg

Hi Louise,

If you ever need any questions answered on how it is done on cake decorating or baking or any fillings like butter creams, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache or recipes please feel free to use the In Box and ask any questions. I have been doing this for 20 + years, certified pastry and culinary chef. Sometimes I hate this profession because nobody ever wants to cook or bake for me because I do this as a living, I would be very happy if someone brought me a piece of that chocolate raspberry cake or even a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Food always taste better when someone else makes it and even better when they serve it to you.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

[ATTACH=full]47036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47037[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47038[/ATTACH]

I love reading the magazine its awesome. next week it has how to make cookie pops for the kids :D

this week had icecream cakes in the cones!

I would bake for you but im not sure it would survive the post lol

thankyou.

HOWEVER I would love a slice of the one with the ferrero rochers on :D

:cookies::cookies::cookies:

Hi Louise,

Husky Lovers in Vermont

ooooh you're so evil LOL Lou has just said she's on diet :P

mayday cakes I made for the school last year. they want more this year apparently lol for the top table.

I plan on making better ones this year/

[ATTACH=full]47041[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]47042[/ATTACH]

I wish the united states would celebrate May Day, they know about it but they don't celebrate it. I remember as a child in Germany it was always celebrated. The cupcakes are adorable with the May Pole on them. If you were near by, I could use you on the busy holidays.:heartbeat:

Husky Lovers in Vermont:doglick:

OMG all these lovely cakes are awesome and it is really making me want cake. mmmmmmm cake, but I need to loose weight and the pictures are just killing me. I am soooo glad that SA DA KA is across the pond and nowhere near me as I would be a walking blimp. I missed out on Molly's biscuits last weekend too as I had to leave before Molly's Mum and Molly got the goodies out.

OMG all these lovely cakes are awesome and it is really making me want cake. mmmmmmm cake, but I need to loose weight and the pictures are just killing me. I am soooo glad that SA DA KA is across the pond and nowhere near me as I would be a walking blimp. I missed out on Molly's biscuits last weekend too as I had to leave before Molly's Mum and Molly got the goodies out.

Eat dessert first, life has uncertainties.:)

I wish the united states would celebrate May Day, they know about it but they don't celebrate it. I remember as a child in Germany it was always celebrated. The cupcakes are adorable with the May Pole on them. If you were near by, I could use you on the busy holidays.:heartbeat:

we celebrated it at my old school in memphis, tn. it was an all-girls private school. we surrounded the may pole. Each senior would chose one senior kindergartener and spend time with them leading up until the event. :)

you are so sweet thankyou. Im not nearly good enough lol.

I can make nice tasting things but they never seem to look good enough. maybe im too much of a perfectionist?

Made these this morning, Dark Chocolate Cup cakes with an Italian Butter Cream. What's nice about the photo, it is absolutely calorie free. "Eye" Candy

[ATTACH=full]47113[/ATTACH]

oh my god I second what biggles says. its a good job youre overseas. I could come visit you but id have to book TWO seats to come home id be that fat!