feel like a fool

BingBlaze n Skyla

a few months ago going up a multi-story car park i accidently got too close to the corner going round and scraped the back of my car a tiny bit :oops1: anyway i know sum1 (another husky owner - no-one off here tho) who said he could help me

he sorted out the small dent n primer'd it all up n just had to wait for it to be painted

anyway he said he'd get the paint for me i just had to give him the money

so i gave him £40 but he managed to get it for £20 so i said to keep the other £20 for when the car was painted - as his friend was painting it not me

this was a few months ago now and it still hasnt been done

ive now asked him to drop the paint off and the money , just incase i can find sum1 else to do it for me before his friend can do it

n hes now making up excuses about why he cant drop it off , n saying he dont know when he can either

i feel scammed , i trusted him to help me n he wont even do me a simple a favour :(

i feel like such a fool now and dont know if/when i can get it painted now , as i need that money n paint

£20 and some paint might not seem like alot but when u dont have any money , and ur tax is nearly due , its alot :(

sorry had to get that off my chest , its more hassle which i dont need and i dont no wwhat to do now

cookies :cookies:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they aren't to nearby can you not get a ride to where its at and at least get your car?:grouphug: sorry he's doing that to you this is why I have very little trust in anyone even supposed good friends :(

ive got my car , hes just got the money and the paint but i dont know where he lives , i dont have his address

It's annoying when people let you down but try not to let it get you down just go round with a baseball bat and have a quiet word with them (joking)

On a lighter note as the bumper is plastic it may look unsightly but it's not going to get any worse before you can get it sorted

It's annoying when people let you down but try not to let it get you down just go round with a baseball bat and have a quiet word with them (joking)

On a lighter note as the bumper is plastic it may look unsightly but it's not going to get any worse before you can get it sorted

its the side panel so u can tell even tho the primer is white but i do want it sorted , n dont wanna wait (waited atleast 2 months already)

its the side panel so u can tell even tho the primer is white but i do want it sorted , n dont wanna wait (waited atleast 2 months already)

Ah I see. At least it been primed which will prevent it from rusting but can understand why you want it sorting. Hope you can get the paint / money of him so you can get it sorted

Ah I see. At least it been primed which will prevent it from rusting but can understand why you want it sorting. Hope you can get the paint / money of him so you can get it sorted

thanks me too , im hopeful ill get it , i just dont know when , hes not giving me any ideas of when he can get it done

I don't figure you'll ever get your paint or money back. He probably never got the paint and pissed away the money at the pub. :mad:

If'n youns were over here, we'd have it done today fur ya. No charge!

Keep your head up, sis...find him, look him in the eyes with a kind and forgiving heart and KICK EM IN THE JUNK... You still wont have your car finished but you'll feel a whole lot better about it.

Hugs to ya'll from across the pond

I don't figure you'll ever get your paint or money back. He probably never got the paint and pissed away the money at the pub. :mad:

If'n youns were over here, we'd have it done today fur ya. No charge!

Keep your head up, sis...find him, look him in the eyes with a kind and forgiving heart and KICK EM IN THE JUNK... You still wont have your car finished but you'll feel a whole lot better about it.

Hugs to ya'll from across the pond

That's what I figured , there's a place near me who does what I need doin so I'm goin up there tomorrow and gonna see how much it costs

Lol at kicking him in the junk lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I would give him the benefit of the doubt, Nix, and ask him is it being done Saturday, give him a chance to rectify the issue. If not, ask him for 1) the paint & money back as you have someone else to do it or 2) his address & you will collect the stuff off him (so as not to inconvenience him!!) and see what he says