Logan's Law - HELP!

PoBD

This absolutely breaks my heart, I would really really appreciate if anyone who cares to would join this cause. This was just a sweet innocent husky like many many many of us own and love who was minding his own business and had acid thrown in his face, please please show your support. We know the owners and I know everyone here would be as devastated as they are, please help us or show support. Thank you so much.

http://www.causes.com/causes/662381-support-logans-law/actions/1642626

Here's more information on the matter, as well as what state representative to contact to raise 'crap':

It was a pleasure to have Logan, a Siberian Husky who was viciously attacked, in studio with us this morning. Hard to imagine why someone would want to hurt a sweet, blue-eyed dog lying in his kennel, but someone did just that. His owner, Matt Falk, says he believes someone threw acid in the dogs face last week, leaving the loving Husky with burn marks and scars on his face. Matt and his family say the outpouring of support from not only the Blue Water Area, but all over the country, has been amazing.

Time to stand up and make a change! Support State representative Harvey Santana who wants to pass a bill that would create a registry for all animal abusers. Much like the sex offender registry, all animal abusers would be forced to register and the information would become public. Want to help? Contact Rep Santana toll free at 1-855-347-8010 or email at harveysantana@house.mi.gov and let him know how you feel.

2012-03-23%2008_26_43%281%29.jpg

Want to donate? Donations to cover the cost of Logan's vet bills are being accepted through the Blue Water Area Humane Society, 6266 Lapeer Road in Clyde Township.

Logan%202.jpg

Before the incident... lets put an end to animal abusers.

Logan%203.jpg

Source: http://www.wsaq.com/pages/12632133.php?

EDIT: And other link that has more information on the crime, as well as how Logan's doing now, and with more contact information for passing a bill...

http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/20120417/NEWS01/304170007/Dog-owner-pushes-abuse-registry?odyssey=nav|head

Since We first heard of this tragedy of logan. Ther hasnt been a dry eye in this house. It Depresses us that someone could do this to such a loving and beautiful dog like logan. I have owned 3 huskies in my life. 1 samoyed and the last two were both Siberian Huskies. Demon in the first pic was hit by a car at the age of 4 years old. Since then we got Avalanche. She was a Rescue from the Humane Society. Every time i think of logan, i have to go hug Avalanche cause the thought of someone doing this just scares me. Although im sure Avalanche feels smoothered right now but she'll get over it lol.post-9015-0-74009900-1400443069_thumb.jp

The one above is my old buddy Demon. RIP i love you.

post-9015-0-85000100-1400443100_thumb.jp

And this one is Avalanche (the one up front) she has a great time at www.Barbsbestfriends.com

post-7557-13586035363053_thumb.jpg

post-7557-13586035364299_thumb.jpg