URGENT!! please help

x-o-emz-o-x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it safe for her to be away from mum at 7 weeks?? really dont want to upset her!! i already have a vet check booked for her, im only worrying as if she isnt a huskamute how she will be around my children as they are young, thats the only reason we are buying a pup so she can adapt with them aswell

she looks like she has husky in her, however if mum isnt there when you go to see them tomorrow, walk away. It will mean losing your deposit but you dont know how long that pup has been away from mum for, if its been a few weeks then they could potentially have behavioural issues.

i have just been in contact with her and now she is telling me that she doesnt have vet papers or proof of injection/s. i feel stuck.... she says she can get something tomoro an hand it in to me. i dont want to trust this as there is alot of dishonest breeders out there......

would i be doing the right thing and walk away??

i have just been in contact with her and now she is telling me that she doesnt have vet papers or proof of injection/s. i feel stuck.... she says she can get something tomoro an hand it in to me. i dont want to trust this as there is alot of dishonest breeders out there......

all I can say is: never underestimate your guts. If this person sure sounds fishy, walk away. However, from your current avatar pic I can see a little husky there. I'll be honest there's no Malamute there tho

I would.

I know its hard.

is it safe for her to be away from mum at 7 weeks?? really dont want to upset her!! i already have a vet check booked for her, im only worrying as if she isnt a huskamute how she will be around my children as they are young, thats the only reason we are buying a pup so she can adapt with them aswell

we got blaze at 7 weeks and 3 days old , he was fine :)

ask if u can come n get the pup 2moz then with the papers? or arrange to go n get her later then u were so she can go and get them earlier

At the very least, do not pick up the pup without proof of vaccinations. When we picked up Wyatt we were supposed to get his vet records and we never got them. They were supposed to send them to us after and never did. Given his body condition I strongly suspect that he had never been to a vet.

How much did you put out for your deposit?

Will she have had both injections at 7 week? i think not vet checked yes but though you had to wait 2 - 3 weeks before the second injection?

i called her again an she informed me mum wasnt there either was dad and seemingly her jag and vet check was a homer from her uncle an he off for long weekend, she wouldnt give me his details to contact him so unfortunately i had to walk away, i lost my deposit, it was a learning experience i suppose, i feel horrible leaving pup in that condition but i didnt want to take her out of pity, i have to think of my children. my son was crying all afternoon, we have been to see another litter at a breeders house, and have put a deposit down and done everything properly on a week old pure bread siberian pup, the experience was fantastic and the owners are the most lovely couple, they were so helpful.... the way it should be when picking your new family member :)

Good for you on walking away from that, I know it can be hard on your kids...but it is for the best...

and congrats on the new pup.....just remember:pictures:

i feel awful but i think she has been away from her mum for a while, i have posted up a add on a website where she had her advertised just to warn them what to expect. the worse thing out of it all is that poor innocent pup!!!

our new addition will be with us on the 22nd may so just a count down, and we are going to recieve weekly photos and videos of him until the day he can come home. we are going to visit him next weekend with my oldest as he hasnt seen him yet

Sounds to me like you made a very wise choice, although a very tough choice. You could have ended up with a pup with alot of problems both emotional and financial in the longer term. You seem to have now found someone who cares about their pups and you will get a better quality pup because of this and as the old saying goes actions speak louder than words and they seem to be honest and open in their actions and intended actions Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new pup.

What an awful and heart breaking situation, there really are some mean people out there. It was wiser to walk away and I look forward to seeing more pics of your wee man as he grows. you must be so excited.

ps say goodbye to your grass, your sofa and your socks (could just be my pups, my grass, my sofa and my socks of course) *grins*

Happens alot really, I got Storm for £75 off some seemingly nice people who said they'd mail the papers (took him for a "check up" with my little dog at home) 3 months gone and still no papers, I don't think not having them matters much, and either way I got a really great dog out of it.

I'd be upset if it wasnt a huskamute but at the same time I've had a 19yr old collie cross and it was the best dog ive ever had/seen. Good luck :)