Wanting a Siberian Husky but I do not know if I should get one?

Shaiasaur

While everyone has given their thoughts on your possible future responsibilities given that you will be the primary care giver. I just wanted to add my 2 cents to say that it will take a entire family to raise the pup. By the way you tell how your sister's attitude about the dog sounds like she might possibly get annoyed or frustrated by the new addition. Given the living condition it might not be ideal to get a husky. Since a husky will test their human companions patience to their limits. I am hoping my assessment is dead wrong but after sorting out your future logistics talk to those who lives with you to ensure the best possible lifestyle transition.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with Synphny. Only myself in my family knew the risk in taking a Husky onboard, the others thought OMG A HUSKY GET ONE! Since it's my dog, only I did the research into them... Nowadays they're constantly telling me to sell it because of the howling/energy etc :P

thing about a Husky is, no matter how much they howl for attention or to play etc, they're such an awesome breed, but you need extreme patience and everyone needs to be onboard beforre you get one.