Horrific and cruel

Povodny

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG i'm breaking my heart crying from just finding out about them 100 huskies slaughtered and then i see this! I can't even bare to read it, I just saw the picture and broke down again how the F**K can someone be such a cruel b*****d and do these things!!! :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Hi i read about this in my dog paper tonite he was a 2 year old called loki. whoever done this needs to suffer like that poor dog did he must have suffered terribly!!:cry1: i hope to god they find the sick b......s who done this. it breaks my heart to see that lifeless body. its also a warning to keep your babies secure i know sibes are escapeologists and can be far away fast! my heart goes out to the owners and words cannot describe how they must be feeling.:grouphug::rip: it breaks my heart and i feel so sad.

I may be totally naive and optimistic but I am quietly hoping that Loki was being a typically daft husky and jumped or fell. Just don't want to believe that there are people that evil in the world

Unfortunately, if there are people who can do it to a child (Jamie Bulger) I'm sure there are sickos who'd do it to a dog :mad::cry1: