in or out?

kaiser

finally someones husky who sleeps outside :):P

well it can't be helped x) after one full year of neglect I bet he doesn't even understand that dogs are supposed to live inside O_O I tried to make him an inside dog but he loves the outdoors so much!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kesiha sleeps inside in the kitchen. she loves being outside though, she will quite easily spend most of the day, if its not raining, outside. next door have just had a border collie and they love nothing more than having a good gossip over the fence:rolleyes:

kesiha sleeps inside in the kitchen. she loves being outside though, she will quite easily spend most of the day, if its not raining, outside. next door have just had a border collie and they love nothing more than having a good gossip over the fence:rolleyes:

girls! :lolman:

Mine likes to take naps outside, and I let her in before 1 am, I dont trust her, she is always out on watch for a critter to run in the yard, it's all fenced in but she is always on the watch, and I'm worried she will find a skunk and like to play with it, lol