Husky found in Blackpool, UK

Val (Zebedee)

post-9324-14000962415118_thumb.jpg

I know we have members around the Fylde coast area, can you have a look at this photo, see if you recognise him? He has been found wandering in Blackpool, no collar or chip found (yet) & has been taken to a kennel in Poulton. This is copied from another social networking site, but if anyone has any info, I'll pass it on

post-143-13586034763535_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bit more info:

Found this morning causing havoc (and nearly getting himself killed in the process) by north pier blackpool. Gorgeous male husky, with collar (no tag) and not chipped. Very friendly! Have taken him to poulton kennels.

At least he is safe in kennels for a while til his owners are hopefully found

now if he was chipped and tagged he would have been re-united with his owners...

I have just spoke to the police at Blackpool they tell me no body has reported there husky missing and this boy was found 12 hours ago.

Well I think you should get him a collar, if you want, I think it's a good idea so he might get found I don't know.

why would I get him a collar?? He's been found wandering 45 miles away from me!!

Sorry haven't seen him people don't live over there. Sorry.
Nobody asked if you had seen him, I posted up that he has been lost, possibly escaped from somewhere & has been found wandering on his own, we are looking for his owners!!

Do you actually read any of the posts before commenting as you seem to get a lot wrong? :confused:

I know, there are a few disturbing news reports lately about dogs being stolen for fighting & being found dead etc, so I'm really hoping this guy has done his husky thing of making a break for it, but as far as I'm aware from some members in that area, no-one has reported a husky missing :(:erm: