Why?????? Aarrgghhhh!!!

Val (Zebedee)

Oh my God... there are some really sick people in this world! :eek:

What's even more terrible is that these people that have absolutely no qualms about killing an defenseless animal in a very cruel manner are still out there. What's stopping them from doing the same, but this time with a human? It's scary to think of it, but that's true.

I really hope these individuals get caught!

Makes me sick to think people are capable of things like this. I do keep my dogs on leads but it has certainly given me food for thought regarding personal security which tbh I take for granted as I think that it wouldn't happen round here. Tonight, took the dogs for a walk on my own not telling the OH which route I'm taking and left my phone at home which I quite often do, I will certainly be more security concious in future.

Why?? What the HECK did they gain out of doing this?? Poor dog

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local-news/stolen-dog-found-dead-at-popular-lake-1-4470164#

Even more reason to keep ALL dogs on leads :cry1:

Why in the h---- would they do that, that is sooo mean to do to such a poor animal. They must hate animals.:cry1:This is what makes me cry over.

Makes me sick to think people are capable of things like this. I do keep my dogs on leads but it has certainly given me food for thought regarding personal security which tbh I take for granted as I think that it wouldn't happen round here. Tonight, took the dogs for a walk on my own not telling the OH which route I'm taking and left my phone at home which I quite often do, I will certainly be more security concious in future.

I get furious at my gf for leaving her phone at home. Stuff like this is the reason why. There are bad people out there.

Anyway... Poor creature. Hope he's in a bettr place now.

Poor dog

It's an all too common occurrence in this country of supposed animal lovers. I suspect one of the reasons for it is due to the fact that even if people are caught they're only given a slap on the wrist. If such crimes resulted in harsher punishments I suspect you would see a significant reduction in them