So proud :)

Povodny

Took all of the gang to rugby yesterday. Usually only take two at a time because I can only manage that many on my own. Last week I couldn't go because there was no one at home to husky sit the two left at home for 7 hours.

This week was the last match of the season and again no one at home to husky sit so...

I took all four and they behaved beautifully!! They got loads of attention ( which they loved) and I managed to stay on my feet the whole time!! Didn't appear to being dragged everywhere and they listened and responded really well to everything I told them. I was sooo proud :)

One bad moment was a chap who wouldn't leave Togo alone and was upsetting him. Id asked if the chap was a smoker coz that's all I could think was upsetting Togo. He got burned on the nose as a pup by someone with a cig in their hand and if he smells smoke on a person an they stroke him he objects vocally. The chap who wouldn't listen was persuaded by another chap to listen to me. He had had a few, bless'im lol

All in all was a fab day out :)

Took all of the gang to rugby yesterday. Usually only take two at a time because I can only manage that many on my own. Last week I couldn't go because there was no one at home to husky sit the two left at home for 7 hours.

This week was the last match of the season and again no one at home to husky sit so...

I took all four and they behaved beautifully!! They got loads of attention ( which they loved) and I managed to stay on my feet the whole time!! Didn't appear to being dragged everywhere and they listened and responded really well to everything I told them. I was sooo proud :)

One bad moment was a chap who wouldn't leave Togo alone and was upsetting him. Id asked if the chap was a smoker coz that's all I could think was upsetting Togo. He got burned on the nose as a pup by someone with a cig in their hand and if he smells smoke on a person an they stroke him he objects vocally. The chap who wouldn't listen was persuaded by another chap to listen to me. He had had a few, bless'im lol

All in all was a fab day out :)

Takes one to know one!.Can honestly say I couldn't take all my 4 out on my own,unless they were wearing their Gentle Leaders.

4 dogs is a real handful so well done to you and them!!