New Cafe Menu

SA DA KA

Mexican Gazpacho Soup: This is a tomato based soup served cold and very popular in Mexico. The ingredients are diced tomato, red and green peppers, red onion, de-seeded cucumber, garlic, burnt Oregeno, cumin, chili powerder, cilantro and thinned out with ice water, salt and pepper to taste. Served with a dollop of sour cream and lime wedge with our home made cheddar onion wheat bread and butter. Seeing that our temperature is going to be in the high 90's, we though a nice cold soup would be great to serve in our Cafe today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49853[/ATTACH]

You always know the right delight to put up at the precise right moment-that really looks like it would hit the spot!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION] could you please send some of your hot weather this way. It is currently pelting down bucket loads at the moment and the furkids are totally unimpressed and I have had to delay their early morning walk as Bo has refused to step a foot out of the house.

The Gazpacho looks amazing and the thought of that bread is making me really hungry. Another 11/10. You are going to find it hard to top your last two creations, however from what you have shown us so far I wouldn't like to bet that you couldn't.

• 4 weeks later...

@AUSTINVILLE [MENTION=5918]Molly's_Dad[/MENTION]

Here is something for your eyes to feast upon. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but we have been busy with our House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuit web site, getting ready for launching Mid August

CUSTARD STRAWBERRY CREAM CUPS

post-6713-13586061702048_thumb.jpg

ryn would like to order breakfast! She'd like a blueberry muffin and a table at the front of the bakery where she can enjoy it with kayak!

table is set and kayak is waiting ... Blueberry muffins are fresh daily....:)